[ home ]

The Grinch has never flown in an airplane before, and he isn't sure what to expect. Certainly not a private plane, though, that Trump—Donald—just so happens to own. The ride is smooth enough, even though it takes longer than he expected (two hours!).

The estate is gorgeous. A tall fence surrounds it with a large, glamorous gate in the front. A big water fountain sits in front of their house, with a cobblestone path up to the porch. Plants of all sizes and colors surround the area. The Grinch turn to Donald with amazement in his ruby orbs.

"This is incredible," he says.

"Yes, it truly is."

There's a moment of pause. The Grinch stares up at the sky. It's dark, sure, but it holds so much depth to it. Donald stares at the Grinch admiringly, the reflection of the stars shimmering in his vision balls.

"Let's take a closer look," Donald suggests. The Grinch turns to him and smiles.

"Yes, let's go."

As they go down the path beside each other, the Grinch reaches for Donald's hand, and they hold onto each other for the duration of the walk.

The inside of the house is big and spacious—the exact opposite of the small cave that the Grinch had previously lived in. Trump thinks that this house is smaller than the White House where he currently lives, but he won't say this in front of his almost-boyfriend.

The Grinch has a look of awe on his face as they move from room to room. Never in his dreams had he imagined this sort of place as his own. Well, it's a shared space with Donald, but still. He lives here, and that alone is a miracle.

The Grinch didn't have many belongings to bring. His dog Max had come with him, of course, but that was about it. All of his furniture had been so dirty and torn that Donald wouldn't allow him to keep it. They plan to stop at IKEA the next morning. After all, it's the world's highest quality furniture store.

"Only the classiest brand for America's cutest couple," Donald had told him earlier on the plane. The Grinch fully agrees.

The Grinch takes the master bedroom, despite Donald paying for the house.

"It isn't a problem. I can always upgrade my room if I feel it isn't up to my standards," Donald tells the Grinch.

And, with everything settled, they go to their separate rooms and fall asleep. Time passes quickly as they both quickly slip into sweet dreams.

A/N- Hi I'm back. Sorry for not updating for a few months, I've had a lot of schoolwork (today alone I had nine hours of homework. Help).