Chapter Seventeen

Ellie starts screaming and then everything goes black for two seconds and I think I pass out again but then a white shines and I hear something really familiar, my alarm clock is going off and its playing the somewhere over the rainbow song that it normally does. I hear moms humming and I get really confused. The white is starting to fade out now and I see my old room.

“Oh, I've always loved that song. Are you awake sweet pea? Your father and I have some news.”

It. was. All. A. Dream.

Mom is standing next to my window, opening my curtains. IT WAS ALL A DREAM

“Sweet pea, are you okay? You look weak, are you feeling sick?”

“Mom?”

“Yes, hon. How are you? You're as pale as a babys butt!”

“Oh my- Wow. It was all a dream.”

“Oh, thank goodness. I thought you were getting sick. You had a bad dream, what was it about?” I see her face in front of me and I feel her hand, thats all I care about. She is here, right in front of me.

“It is a long story, I will tell you about it later. How is Gramps?” Then mom has a shocked look on her face and asks “Since when did you start calling him that? Thats what I called my Great-Grandpa, that just makes me want to cry!” She smiles. “ I love that you're calling him that. Now why did you ask how he was? Thats crazy because my mom or Nana just called earlier on and said that his heart was hurting but its nothing serious because they caught it before it got too bad. Isnt that funny that you asked?”

“Oh my gosh! He could've died mom! Are you pregnant?” Then she had this irritated look.

“Did your father tell you? Oh, I can't believe that! Ugh, yes, I am, thats the news I wanted to talk about. Its a girl. If he didn't already tell you that.”

“NO, he didn't tell me, it was just a wild guess, can we name her Ellie.”

“OH. Dangit, now that means I told you. Well just act surprised, Okay? Ellie, I actually really love that, I had a dream last night that we named her that and she had the prettiest smile, after your Great-Grandma right?”

“Yeah! I had that dream too! Well, Kinda.”

“Really? Well come downstairs and have breakfast. OH! By the way, your “Friend” Drew called-” She wiggled her eyebrows “and he asked if you could call him later. I didnt even know you guys still hang out, anyway, come downstairs, okay?” Then she walked out of the room.