Chapter 28

Cecilia pov
Dreadful was the perfect word to describe how I was feeling. For the first time in my entire life I stayed up so late to the point where it's morning. I hesitated to walk in through the gates. Alec was dropping me off.

"Well, go on then," Alec spoke. As tiredly as ever I turned slowly to face him, "But it's so awkward..." He just laughed in response saying it would be fine. With determination I gathered up the courage to walk in through the gates.

As I got to the front door about to knock on it the door swung open and I nearly fell inward. "Oh Cecilia," a familiar voice called out my name. I quickly face up to see Jess, "Jess?"

My eyes slowly panned beside her and Blake was there standing next to her. They both looked very awkward. "Jess? What are you doing here?" Alec's sudden voice spoke from behind me which startled me.

"Alec?" Jess trailed off, "What are you doing here?" Her gaze went pass both of us, "You rode your bike that you swore you never would ride it again?"

"Jess, what are you doing here?" I questioned which the whole conversation came back in full circle. "Oh I- Uh-" she shuttered, "I came to see you!" she faked a laugh.

"Yeah! She- came to see you," Blake quickly spoke with his cheeks turned all pink. Both of their eyes had bags underneath them. It was like staring at a mirror, Alec and I who also had bags underneath our eyes were staring right back at them.

"Cool, cool, cool," Blake spoke as he backed away and went up the stairs. Whatever I don't have time for this, the lack of sleep was killing me.

I walked pass Jess, "My mom is so gonna kill me," my head was ringing and I also felt slightly dizzy. Mom? I let out a chuckle. Staying awake has messed up my mind real good.

"Cecilia?" aunt was the first one to see me near the door. "Oh goodness gracious," she quickly walked towards me and placed her hand on my face, "Where have you been the whole night?!"

With no emotion, I walked pass her too. I'm pretty sure I texted her every minute she called me, whatever. My body was longing to just pass out on the bed. As soon as I hit the comfy mattress I was out.

"Wake up sleepy shit," Lucas spoke softly. I jolted up in surprise. "Woah, you never wake up when I wake you up in a loud and annoying way but you jolted up as soon as I spoke softly. You live in a backwards world Ceci." Then he left the room.

That was the whole reason why I jolted up, never have Lucas everr woke me up gently. Guess there's a first for everything.

"Oh by the way, we already had supper. You slept through all the meals today mom and dad are not impressed. So ya know you better come for dinner at least," Lucas spoke at the door and left leaving the door open.

I rolled my eyes, as if I care anymore. My eyes panned down to my body and saw that I was still in the clothes that I wore yesterday. "Ew, ew, ew I slept in my sweaty clothes," was I that tired?! I quickly rushed to the bathroom and changed into a night gown.

"Ugh, I keep forgetting to empty out my pockets," I quickly started taking things out my pocket till I pulled out a pretty star pin. A smile quickly formed on my mouth.

It made me flashback to yesterday at around 3 am.

"Where are we going? You sure this thing has enough fuel. We're skipping a lot of towns you know?" I worriedly spoke. Right, we both have helmets on so he possibly can't hear me.

Soon we came to a stop near a huge dome like structure type of building. He got off the bike and took his helmet off. Then I got off and took the helmet off.