Chapter 3

Cecilia pov
"House party? What kind of house party?" I asked Julia. Julia was very quick to adapt with the life here in Crystal Springville.

As soon as Blake told her there was a house party. She was very eager to go over there as soon as possible. She always said she wanted to experience what a house party would really be like.

Also more importantly, to confirm whether it would be like in the movies and books.

Since we live in the city there are mostly a lot of apartments and small flats. So there were no wild parties that she could attend to. High school was basically boring for Julia who always wanted a life like those main characters in the movies and books.

"Today! I shall experience what that feels like. You can come if you want to," Julia smiled excitedly. I was definitely planning on not going but Blake wanted me to 'experience' his hometown.

So here I was at the party, the party was totally what Julia had imagined to be. As soon as we got there Julia immediately left me. All I did for the next few minutes was stand in the corner and watch the party become more chaotic.

Let's be honest here, my parents have lots of parties they attend to like cocktail parties, opening ceremonies and many other social gatherings.

We would attend to some of those parties to show how our family is doing. It's more of a reputation thing, although I didn't mind it. In fact I quite enjoyed it.

I would be socialising with many people like my father's business partners and thought I would never just idle in the corner.

But this, this is some different party. I thought I would never be like one of those shy sons and daughters of other businessmen. They would shyly stand in the corner or follow their parents around.

That made me get lots of praises from other big families and businessmen, saying how friendly I am. It was a plus for my family's reputation.

This party was just an unfamiliar ground to me but for whatever reason Julia was having the best time of her life. I looked away from her direction every time she did something embarrassing.

A good half an hour later, Julia drunkenly made her way to me. "You know in the movies, they always have a fight scene in the party. You- you know?" she giggled, "You know what I mean?"

Right after what Julia had said I heard someone yelling from the distance, "You know he don't like you like that, don't take advantages of him while he's drunk!"

My sister jumped, "OH!" she looked at me with a shocked expression. Just like that shocked pikachu meme that Lucas once showed me. Then procceded to say, "Is this the fight scene I was wondering about?"

She jumped up and down while chanting along with the crowd. I just stood there awkwardly. Then turned my attention to the so called fight scene.

A girl in her mini skirt looked like she was about to throw hands. The other girl with blue hair and black clothing looked like she was about to punch her any moment. She looked pretty and cute, almost petite in front of the mini skirt girl. Her lips were the shade of a bunny's pink tongue that went viral over media and her hair... It was styled in a low space buns with bangs framing her face.

Right at that tense moment, a guy came and grabbed the blue haired girl's wrist. It was the same guy I saw yesterday.

He had the most genuine concern look in his eyes, almost as if that girl is someone really important to him. A girlfriend? I scoffed at the conclusion I had made. Sorry... I shook my head with frowned eyebrows, that reaction came out of nowhere.