Just Hangin'

Kayson's POV

 "Where are you guys from?" Lewis asked us.

 "Beloit, Wisconsin."I replied.

 "Did you know that your face looks very similar to Louis' of One Direction?" Asked Chloe getting close to him.

 "Chloe they might not know who they are..." I pointed out.

 "Do you?"

 "Yes." Henry said nodding his head.

 "Is that why your here?" Linc asked, " They have a concert here tonight right?"

 "Yeah." I replied, "You?"

 "Oh no we are just here enjoying Chicago..." He responded.

 "All the way from Georgia to spend a day in Chicago?"

 "Umm...." He couldn't respond.

 "What would you like?" Asked the Panda Express lady. I almost forgot we were getting food, I was too absorbed in our conversations with the boys. We all ordered and the boys sat down. As we walked pass them Lewis invited us to sit with them. Chloe looked at me. I shrugged and we sat down.

 "So how far is Beloit from here?" Asked Zack.

 "About two hours." 

 "Long..." Nick commented.

 "Nothing compared to your trip." I pointed out.

 "And we enjoyed listening to One Direction all the way down here." Chloe smiled.

 "Your excited?" Henry asked her.

 "Totally, and it's all thanks to Kace." She smiled bigger.

 "What do you mean?" Linc asked. They asked a LOT of questions.

 "Well I got the ticket for her 18th birthday. It's her present, plus I turned 18 a month ago so it's a present to myself too." I laughed. We contined to talk and eat. All the guys cracked jokes, they were extremely funny and random, which I loved. We shopped with them afterwards. I had so much fun I almost for got we had a concert to go to at 7. At 5 the guys said they had to leave.

  "I had a great time guys." I smiled.

 " Me too." Linc smiled back, " Who would think you would become friends with someone you bumped into in a line." He laughed.

 "Don't you know thats how you meet you bestfriends!" I nudged him with my elbow. 

 "Are you guys gonna be in Chicago for long?" Asked Chloe.

 " No actually we are going to South Beloit. We like big cities but we all want a quiet place to stay while we are here." Louis replied.

 "Why did you not tell me? We should all totally hang out sometime!" Chloe squeeled. She collected all there phones and put our numbers in them. We hugged them goodbye. I had to admit their hugs were great. 5 musclely guys with their arms around me, who wouldn't love that?! Then we left. Chloe and I went to a McDonalds near the concert enterance. We ordered food then got in line.

  "I have to say that was surprisingly nice. They were weird at first but they were super nice." I smiled, so did she.

 "Not to mention Lewis is super cute, and he reminds me of Louis." She giggled.

 "Almost everyone reminds you of Louis." I laughed

 "True." We cracked up. Then I got a message. 'Miss you baby '

 "Who is it? Is it Linc? He was totally into you." She said.

 "No it's not Linc. It's Luke and it wouldn't matter if Linc WAS into to me because I am taken remember?" I sighed. Don't get me wrong I loved Luke but he wasn't the greatest boyfriend. He constantly cancelled dates and went MIA for days at a time. Once I caught him out with Paige Somers, my arch enemie. She always had to have the guy I was with. I would have broken up with him but then I remembered all the good times we had had  together. I had known Luke since Kindergarten and when we were hanging out he was always super sweet.

 "Oh yay!" Chloe said sarcasticly. Chloe didn't like Luke. She constantly said I was too good for him and deserved to be treated better. I changed the subject.

 " I can't belive we are seeing One Direction in less than an hour!" I said jumping up and down. We waited another half an hour in the cold,then we finally got in.