Hello, Goodbye

Harry's POV

At 7:55 we found Maddies house. It was meduim size, two stories, and brown. The girls were already there. We knocked on the door and a lady answered it. I figured it was Maddie's mum.

"Hello boys, I'm Madison's mother, Mrs. Kentlee. I'lll be upstairs tonight, just in cse you need me. I'm sure you know the rules. The girls are in the living room, just follow the hallway and turn right." She pointed towards that direction.Then she went upstairs.

 We did as we were told. The girls were piled onto two couches. Maddie, Sophie, and Bella on one, Chloe, Kayson, and a girl who must've been Megan on the other. She was quite beautiful. I wondered if she knew who we were.

"Heyyy!" Madie hugged us followed by the rest of the girls. Megan sat on the couch quiet. "Meg this is them."

"I know."She giggled. I decided to formally introduce myself.

"Ello Megan, I am Harry, nice to meet you."

"I know who you are. You guys are from One Direction the greatest band ever." She laughed, "But don't worry I'm not THAT obsessed."

She had a sence of humor. Cute:)

"Well lets get this party started!" Chloe yelled. "Oh yeah I forgot no yelling ... Sorry." She laughed. We all hung out. We ate snacks and drank soda. Then Bella suggested we play truth or dare. Maddie said no but after 15 minutes of Louis bugging her she finally gave in. Louis spoke first.

"Maddie truth or dare?"

"Truth." She responded

"Kiss Niall!"

 "Louis I said TRUTH!" She complained.

"Fine! Would you ever kiss Niall?"

"Probably... I mean ave you seen him. I'd say he is pretty attractive. And hes so sweet." Maddie blushed. "Kay who wants a dare?" Zayn, Liam and I raised our hands."Zayn I dare you to wear one of my dresses." Maddie laughed evily.

"How about.... No!" Zayn replied.

"You have to!" She smirked. We talked as Zayn put the dress on. I talked with Megan. Ten minutes later he came back out.. Everyone burst into laughter. He looked ... WOW!

"Okay... You. Look. A.Mess!" Chloe said between laughter.

"I bet you wouldn't make a good looking guy!" Zayn challenged.

"Your on!" Zayn took the dress off. Chloe put some of Maddie's brother who was in college's old clothes on. She walked out.

 Our jaws dropped.

"Yo what's up bro?" She said in a man voice. She wore baggy clothed, probably because Maddie's brother was much larger than Chloe. She attempted to do the "Bieber" or should I say "ex-Beiber". She actually pulled it off prettty well. If every wannabe gangsta' looked liked her, then America would be filled with pretty good looking guys.

"I have to say, this game is prettty much over. A truth and two dares and it became a fashion show." Kayson laughed.

"No I still wana play!" I called out.

"Okay then Harry I dare you to sing to Megan." Chloe said to him. Megan blushed.

"Fine I will, Niall can you play for me?" Niall nodded and picked up the guitar Maddie pointed to. Niall started to play the chords to 'What Makes You Beautiful.'

"Your insecure, Don't know what for, Your turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-or. Don't need makeup, To cover up, Being the way that you are is enou- u-ugh. Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but YOU!"

The boys joined me on the chorus. Niall singiing to Maddie, Louis, to Chloe, Liam to Kayson, and Zayn to Sophie and Bella. Bella, I hadn't thought aboout her from the moment I saw Megan. Megan was beautiful.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip you hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don't know-oh-oh, You don't know your beautiful!"

The girls smiled and clapped 

"That was GREAT!" Megan smiled at me.

"Thanks." I had a feeling my love life would be fine after all.

"Liam," Kayson said, "Can you guys sing 'Moments', it's like my favorite song of all time." I also had a feeling the rest of the night would involve singing, but I didn't mind. Niether did the rest of the guys. 

We started singing 'Moments'.