Were On Our Way To England

Sophie's POV

"Zayn!" I caleed to him as I threw the last pile of clothes inot my suit case.

"Coming love!" He yelled back. We had to be at the airport in about 3hours. 2 of those were a car ride back down to Chicago and the other was getting through the fans and actually on the plane. 

Zayn came out alll sexy in his shorts and a tee. His cologne filled the room whhen he entered. We headed out the dorr and into the limo.

"Hey!" Almosy everyone said in unison. I shuffled in next to Maddie and Zayn sat next to me. The car was never silent; it was filled with laughter from the boys jokes.

When arriving at the airport it was madness. Fans were everywhere and so I stayed as close to Zayn as possible. All the screaming hurt my ears.I took a few pictures with fans. Paparazzi asked about Zayn and I being a couple. I just laughed.

"Zayn's a great guy, just like all the boys."

"But do you have feelings for him?" One lady questioned.

"What can I say, he's one of my bestfriends and I love him..." I giggled. My responces were good. Exactly what Zayn taught me to say. He said he wanted to be the one to let the fans know. That was fine woth me. I understood that would be easier for everyone.

Harry's POV

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" Fans screamed. I hugged a few girls and signed some autographs but I wanted Megan as close a s possible. It was her first big crowd like this and she seemed a bit uneasy.

 As we boarded the plane things were quieter. That was the nicest thing about first class. We could just chill and act like "normal" people. Normal for us at least... and there were no screaming girls.

Megan and I sat next to each other. Liam and Kayson were infront of us, Chloe and Louis behind, Sophie and Zayn in were our row across the isle, and Maddie and Niall in front of them.

Harry's POV

"Harry..." Megan wispered to me when everone was sleeping.

"Yes Meg?" I asked her.

"Thank you... you know, for this oppourtunity to go to England." She smiled.

"Oh Love, it's not a problem... Thank YOU for coming. Without you I'd be nothing." I smiled back. 

"Harry... why are you so cheeky?" Megan picked up some of the British words from listening to us talk.

"Don't forget Charming; the boys say I'm the cheeky CHARMING one!" I laughed. She hit me in the arm playfully. "Hitting isn't nice Megan." I said, as I gently hit her back.

"Then don't hit me Harry!" She said trying not to laugh.

"You started it!" I said in a four year old voice. She giggled.

"Bet you can hit me again!" She teased. I went into hit her again but she dodged me. "Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" She giggled again.

"That can be arranged." I smiled and gave her a big kiss.

"Ewww biy cooties!" She said in HER 4 year old voice.

"You know you like it!" I chuckled.

"You know me too well!" She gave in and kissed me again.

"I love you..." I smiled.

"I love you too." She put her head on my shoulder after putting her earbuds in. Before I knew it she was asleep.

Sophie's POV

At Midnight our time and 6AM London time, I woke up from my sleep on the plane. Harry and Megan were sleeping. Kayson and Liam were holding hands wispering to each other. Niall was tweeting while Maddie was asleep on his shoulder. Chloe and Louis were both sound asleep and Zayn was sleeping too.

I didn't want to wake him so I stayed quiet. I looked at him. He was so cute while sleeping. His hair was messy but still looked good. His abs moved up and down under his shirt, with his breath. He was beuatiful, as beautiful as a human being could be. He was all mine.

Lily's POV 

I was excited. I hadn't seen Harry and th boys in 6 months. So much had happened with them. Harry and Louis had girlfriends and the other biys were seen with girl

S too. Travis and I had been togetherlast time they saw me.

Since thwn we broke up but stayed good friends, just like the boys and I . Man I couldn't wait to see them. They were all like my brothers. Annie and I were picking the biys up tonight and then next week Travis would be back from America too. It would be great.

"There flight came in and fans had crowded the airport. I saw the boys and 5 girls with luggage. I reconized the girls frim pictures. Once Harry saw Annie and I his face lit up.

"Lily! Annie!" He called. All the biys ran to us and gave us big hugs just like old times.