Falling In Place

Kayson's POV

"How'd you do?" Liam asked me. I ran and hugged him.

"It was fantastic they said they loved me! The crowd wa so big and it was great. I'm in I got 3 yeses. I even got Simon to give me a standing ovation like you did." I screamed.

"I knew you could do it." Liam kissed me.

England had been doing great things for us. Summer went by quick with everything going on. The boys toured in Australia so Chloe, Sophie, Megan, Annie, Maddie, and I spent a few weeks down there.

As I got used to the paparazi, Megan and Annie continued to dance with the boys. They were doing great and Liam said that management was planning on making then permanate dancers soon.

The boys official hair and makeup stylist came back but Chloe stayed as assistant which she still loved. Sophie was taking online college classes so she could travel with Zayn. She was also writing a book. It was sort of an explaination on how life was dating the boys or any famous guy for that matter. She was constantly writing things down and asking us girls for our opinions. 

As for Bella and Lily, they were still in London. They had booked a few commercials and weren't able to leavewith us to Australia. Since we were back they shared pkenty about the commercials and they planned on auditioning for a new show too.

Bella and Travi had been going out a lot. They were a great couple since both were rising in fame at that time.

Maddie was the only one of us who hadn't started college. Instead she was enjoying traveling with the boys. Her and Niall were adorable and she was by far the most talkative with fans. She helped out with everything she could.

Me... I was doing great. It turned out Simon decided not to see me after all cuz he thought it was unfair but instead pushed me to audition for the xfactor.

Liam couldn't be there but Chloe ans Louis came to cheer me on. The camera men loved the fact that Louis Tomlinson was there so I got tons of attention. I was so ecited to continue. The only problem... i'd have to leave Liam.

Liam's POV

I knew her leaving would happen, but I was still upset. I held onto her for a while and then decideds to go out and celebrate. Everyone came. Everyone seemed to have something to share. 

Management had called Meg and Annie today letting them know they were now permanate dancers. It was Louis and Chloe's 7th month together and Niall and Maddie's 3month was soon. Sophie had wriiten her 5th chapter in her book . Bella and Lily landed another commercial. Kayson got 3 yeses at the x factor. Travis' first album was number 2 on itunes right under our second ablum which was number 1.

Even though everyon was so busy it was nice to see everyone take the night of to spend time with the best friends we could ask for. Our group gatherings didn't happen often but they were by far the best time we spent together. We rented a pizza hut room and hung out there. Everyone could see us but only from the outside. The only person that came in here besides us were the waiters. They brought our pizza and it smelt so good it was perfect pizza for the perfect night out. We ate it then I got an idea.

"Guys let's do a twitcam."

"All of us?"Louis questioned.

"Yeah, Sophie you have your laptop right?" I asked.

"Yes I do and your free to use it." I jumped ont he computer and set it up while everyone tweeted about it.

"Ello my lovlies, its Liam and I got everyone here with me. You have the rest of the boys."

"Hey" Louis smiled.

"Vas Happenin'!"Zayn shouted.

"Hello!" Harry waved.

"Hi!" Niall chuckeld.

"Then we have Kayson, Chloe, Sophie, Megan, and Maddie." They all smiled and waved. "Also we have our friendss Lily, Travis, Bella, and Annie. We will answer your questions so tweet us #Ask1DGroup and ask us a question. After a few minutes we had 100 thousand veiwers.

Tons of questions came in and we all answered a few. At 12 we stopped the twticam which had gone on for 3 hours. Before we went home Louis bought us drinks except for me which he got coke. Then hde made a toast.

"This is to our friendship and the future that lies ahead of us. We head are glasses in the air.

"To the future!" Harry chanted.

"To the future!" We repeted then we drank.