Enchanted

Kayson's POV

Today it was my turn. After hanging out with everyone for a while Liam and I left. And it was my turn to plan the date, Liam didn't want me to, but I insisted.

"C'mon Liam!" I pulled him by the hannd towards the school.

"Why are we going back to the school?" Liam asked me.

"You'll see!" I giggled pulling a key out. I unlocked the door to the highschool theater, thanks to Bella. Then I pulled Liam inside.

"Kayson, where are we go...." 

"Shhhh just sit down you'll see." I interrupted him. I ran to hit play on the laptop that was there and the video started playing . It took me all week to make it. But I knew it was the perfect thing to do before we headed off to england in two days.

Liam's POV

A video popped up on the screen through a projedter. Music started playing, it was Enchanted by Taylor Swift. Kayson loved that song. I watched the screen.

'Liam, I remember the first moment I met you. Although I hated to admit it since I had a boyfriend, I was love struck. You were gorgeous. You and the rest of the boys had me fooled .... even in your ridiculous costumes.'

I smiled remembering our hats glasses, and accents. And our awful answers.

'When I found out that you were Liam and not Linc, I was angry... but at myself for being so stupid. I do think i t was probably the best way to meet you. When I got to know you I was so conflicted. I loved Luke, but you were so amazing and you were there for me. You were my bestfriend.' 

I thought about our great times together. I remember when she found out I liked her. Its strange thinking about how far we came.

'Luke broke my heart but somewhere under all that I knew I would be alright if I had you there. And when you said you loved me.... I knew things would be better than okay.. they would be magical... they have and continue to be -3'

I thought about our first day back together. Even though it hurt me to see her cry it still wasn't that bad, she was so beautiful when crying.

Then pictures of us together came up and out came my beautiful princess on stage singing enchaned to me. :)

Liam's POV

"The lingering question kept me up; 2 AM who do you love; I wonder 'till I'm wide awake; now I'm pasing back and forth; wishing youwere at my door; i'd open up and you would say;it was enchanting to meet you; all I know is I was enchanted to meet you; this night is sparkling; don't you let it go; I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home; I'll spend forever wonderin if you knew; this night is flawless; don't you let it go; I'm wonderstruck; dancin round all alone; I'll spend forever wonderin if you knew; I was enchanted to meet you; and this is me prayin that; this is the very first page; not where the story line ends; my thoughts will echo your name; until I see you agin; these are the words I held back; as I was leavin too soonh I was enchanted to meet you; please don't be in love with someone else; please don't have somebody waitin on you; please don't be in love with someone else; please don't have somebody waiting on you"

Kayson sang the chorus once more and then end3ed the song gently. The last picture was my favorite. It was of us kissing... it read 'Lace 5-18-12 - forever -3'. I smiled. We would be forever... I just had a feeling. Kayosn walked down the stairs of the stage.

Kayson's POV

"So how was it?" I asked. He smiled, picked me up, and spun me around.

"It was beautiful... just like you... why didn't you tell me you could sing so we'll?" Liam questioned. I giggled.

 "I don't know..." I looked down.

" when we get to England' I'm gonna have to get you on the X Factor or at least get Uncle Simon to listen to you." He looked at me, his face was erious.

"Really?" My eyes lit up.

"Yes really! Kace you could definately sing professionally!" He smiiled.

"You think so?" I giggled.

"Yeah!" He hugged me.

"Thank you!" It meant a lot coming form him,my boyfriend or not he was still a singer and a great one at that. The boys opinions were a big deal to me.... They were truely some of the best singers I had ever heard. That was one reason I had liked them so much beisdes their good looks and great personalities. They were all so 1derful...and still they we're still the same cheeky, carefree, spontainoius, sensible, mysterious teenage boys they were before the fame.