Once In A Lifetime

Bella's POV 

"Travis...come in." Lily said at the door. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his name. I could hear footsteps and Lily going to the fridge to get him something to drink. I slowly walked into the livingroom area. I was in a cute yet casual flowy blue tank with a white skinny belt on that and white shorts. I was impressed at how well my outfit looked on me. it fit with my wavy hair perfectly.

I saw him in a black v-neck and brown shorts. It was casual yet sexy. His arms were so big... he was so strong.

"Bella?" He got up from the couch.

"Travis...hi..." I acted shocked to see him. Boy did I love the talent of acting.

"I didn't know you were friends with Lily..." He said.

"Actually I didn't know lily when I met you. I knew the boys and they introduced me to Lily." He thought for a moment.

"Oh I do remember seeing a picture if you and Zayn at Prom. I thought you looked familiar on the plane. I can't believe I didn't realize it."

"Well both of you didn't share the fact you knew One Direction but I mean if you share that kind of thing you usually get malled so it makes sence why you didn't.."Lily pointed out.

We sat down. Everyone had gone out for dinner and I could hear them coming up the stairs.

"They are so loud!" Annie came in. She had been out with her boyfriend and gotten back a few seconds before everyone else. "Oh hey Travis."

"Hey Annie" He responded.

"Whatcha guys doing?" She laughed and sat down next to me.

"Nothing yet..." I chuckled.

"Let's turn on a movie!" 

"Alright... um what do ya wanna watch?" Lily asked us.

We decided on Transformers. It was 11 when the movie finished.

"I better go.." Travis looked away."I had a gret time but maybe next time it could be just you and me bella? If that's alright?" I looked at Annie and Lily. They smileed.

"That sounds 1derful!" I hugged him.

"Well I call you sometime this weekend then." He smiled back at me.

"Bye Travis."

"Bye"

Megans POV

"Annie! Annie! Let's go we gotta be ther in a half an hour." I called.

"I'm coming! I still can't believe we are dancing for the boys! " She yelled.

"The things I do for us!" I smiled.

"Don't lie this was all Chloe!" She pushed me playfully.

"So... I excepted the offer!" I laughed.

"Whatever." Annie giggled. We hopped into the car. When we got there we were let in the back.

"Hey!" Chloe called to us.

"How is is going Chlo?" I asked. Chloe was fixing Louis' sex hair just the was she liked it.

"Its doing great." She siad. Chloe took a brush to the few imperfections on Louis' almost perfect skin.

"Isn't it great being paid to touch your mans hair and face." I winked at her.

"Oh yes,yes it is!" She laughed. In the back we passed Niall and Liam and then met the other dancers.

A ew minutes before showtime harry found me.

"You nervous?" He asked.

"Of course..." I sighed.

"Hey...hey it'll be alright. You will do great." He wrapped his arms around me.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so!" He sqeezed me tighter. Then kissed my neck all the was up to my lips. He kissed me untilAnnie ruined the moment.

"Okay lovebirds showtime!" She draggged me away from him. He kissed me one last time and ran off to be with the other boys.

,ackstage Annie kept talking about Harry and I. "Your name together is Marry that's gotta be a sighed. Your just too cute."

"Yes I know now be quiet the show is starting." I laughed at how obsessed she was. "We can do this." I breathed in and out.

"Give ya this, give ya that, blow a kiss, take it back, if I look inside your brain. "Liam started to sing. The crowd roared as we came out. The stage was so big but the crowd was huge!I loved it. My heart raced. Adrenaline ran through my veins. My moves were sharp and precise.

It was perfect. I saw Harry and smiled. These boys made this happen for me. They were the greatest friends I could ask for.