Falling Apart and Coming Together

Sophie's POV

"What do you mean?"I said nearly in tears I didn't understand whay this was happening to me.Everything was going right. Today was Chloe's birthday, tomorrow I had a date with Zayn, Thursday Maddie's amazing cousin Megan was moving here, an Friday was our party. But Saturday...I was leaving Saturday. Moving away from my bestfriends since kndergarten just so my Dad could take a stupid job in New York...It wasnt fair. Yea I liked it in NewYork but that did NOT mean I wanted to live there.

"I'm sorry swettey."My mom tried to comfort me,"Start sayin gyour goodbyes.I kniw you have plans this week and I won't make you cancel them but in you free time stat packing." I could not believe it. All day I was in tears, and I ruined Chloe's birthday when I broke it to the girls.

Wednesday rolled around. I was torn I was excited for my date but also upset I had one less day here and I also had to tell Zayn.

By 5:30 i was ready. I didn't like to make peole wait. I wore my LBD (little black dress) and red heels with a red purse to match. Zayn picke dme up and took me to the La Casa Grande a restraunt across town where they had mad reservations. Chloe and Lou were already there.

The date went by fast and I had such a great time. I laughed a ton. I could see why Chloe and Louis liked eachother they got along so well, and they were so cute together.all the way home Zayn kept making me laugh, which made everything worse. I couldn't like him... because I was moving away. He dropped me off at 8 and walked me to my door.

"I had a great time tonight Sophie." He wispered.

"Me too. which is going to mae this 10 times harder." I choked out he looked at me confused. "We have to stay friends."

"Why?" Something inside my tickled wheni knew Zayn Malik wated to be more than friends with me.

"I'm moving Saturday, to NewYork. If I was here maybe it would work because you would all wanna come back and visit, but they would make a special stop just for you. I'm bad for you Zayn... You need someone like Bella who will be here waiting for you." I said teary eyed. This was killing me.

"Why Bella?" 

"I heard she likes you." I wispered.

"I know...Can I at least get a goodbye hug?"

"Of course!" I wrapped my arms around him. He was so warm and smelt like Zayn, the best smell ever.

Louis's POV

Cloe looked dazzling on our date together. I had a wonderful time. We talked about everything and I had such a wonderful time. Though I had done this before something still made me nervous when I took her to the door.

"Did you have fun Chlo?" I asked.

 "Yes of course! Did you?"

"How couldn't I your a fun magnet!"

"So are you!!" She laughed.

"I bet Zayn and Sophie had a great time then, our fun together...talk about extaordiary!" I smiled and looked at herin the eyes. Then I saw her soft, soft lips. A peice of hair was in her face, a peftct enterence. I brushed the hair away softly stroking her cheek. The I gently pushed her chin up. She went on her tippy toes and  I layed my lips against hers. They tasted like cherries. I loved it. Though the kiss wasn't long our intamite, we didn't complain... We both had a feeling this was only the first of many kisses to come.

"See you Friday then?" She aked.

"Yes. Friday." i smiled. "Goodnight."

 She shut the door and I walked back to the car grinning . I kissed her.

Harry's POV

 Today was Friday. The week for me was slow, since I had no one to talk to. THe guys and I rehearsed everyday.In the spare time I had I hung out with Louis and Chloe, though I hated being a third wheel. They were really good together.

 I was dreading tonight, I knew I was going to be alone. Maddie agreed to have the party at her house but her mom was going to be upstairs, so it was less of a party and more of a hang out. Her mom said no yelling, and obviously no drinking or anthing, not like we do that anyways(; And even if we did it wasn't legal here unitl 21 and  Maddies mom was a cop, NOT taking that risk. 

 I hated being a downer on the guys. They were all excited for tonight, but I had a feeling it would be a little akward between Bella and i and I really didn't want to be a third wheel again.

It was 7:45 and we were on our way. The guys were talking about tonight and how they thought the night would go. I just kept my mouth shut until Louis asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing really.... " I lied.

"C'mon Haz just tell us!" Liam complained.

"I'm just gonna end up being a third wheel again... that's all." I sighed.

"Haz, Maddie said her cousin  Megan is going to be there" Niall smiled trying to cheer me up."

"Yeah Sophie says she loves Meagn... She's great!" Zayn pointed out.

"Well, I guess that's good. But i don't know." I smiled weakly.