| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 |

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

My dad and I are currently in Irene's office, dressed professionally for some reason. My dad is wearing a suit and tie, which is weird, and I'm wearing a casual summer dress that is white with small light blue flowers scattered all over it. It has long puffed sleeves and it has a v-neck. I not the type of girl that enjoys wearing dresses much, but, they're not bad to be honest. But I do prefer jeans or sweats.

My dad is sitting with a leg crossed over the other, growing more impatient by the second. I'm sitting on the arm rest of the couch across from his examining my nails, ignoring his sighs of frustration. Just then, Irene walks in looking at the both of us.

"We got a problem" she says as she walk over to her desk in a rush.

"Six weeks ago, there was a breach at a decommissioned Russian plutonium facility.

"We're aware" he says glancing at me for a second before returning his gaze to her.

"What you don't know is 15 kilos of plutonium went missing."

"Weapons-grade" I say, causing them both to look at me.

"Exactly."

"That's a shit-ton of plutonium." My dad says looking back at Irene.

"And it's just changed hands." My dad sighs before getting up, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I wanna show you something. Take a look at this." he then shows her the picture he took off the news, of the man.

"Does that face bong a gong for you? Or is it just us?" Irene looks a bit shocked as she looks back up at him, then at me. I'm currently messing with the tips of my hair, a nervous habit of mine. She then turns around huffing before looking back at my dad.

"It can't be him. Our drones took him out after the embassy bombing at Bomako"

"We never got a positive ID. That's our mad dog out there." They stare at each other for a second before Irene begins to accept the fact.

"Alright, let's say it is him" My dad cuts her off.

"It's him, Irene"

"This gives us the chance to kill two birds with one stone" she then opens a file and turns it around to show it to my dad. I walk over with my arms crossed as I look over my dad's shoulder to look a the file.

"Hamdi Sharif. He's an arms dealer working out of Turkey. Four days ago, he purchased a Russian-designed nuclear trigger."

"And he's gonna be selling it" I say as my dad takes the file and walks over to the window.

"Sharif's got the honey, now we just wait for the bee. We go in, we fuck up their deal." My dad looks up without saying anything.

"And we take them both" I say, looking at Irene as she nods. My dad then turns to look at me, then Irene before she sits down and begins to talk, again.

"You're going to Istanbul. We have an agent in place. She'll meet you at the airport."

"Alright" my dad walks over to stand next to me in front of her desk. He flips the file to take a look at the agent we're gonna meet.

"Annika Ogden. We've had her on the ground there for five years. I want Rapp on the team." My head snapped up to look at her. My dad looked over at me then Irene.

"Really?" he says very hesitantly.

"He's ready, Stan, and Emma knows it" she then turns to me with a small smirk.