| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 |

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It's been 20 minutes of Mitch and I laying together in comfortable silence, the only noise being our breathing and him kissing the top of my head. I'm surprised no one has interrupted us. Maybe we'll have more time than I tho-

*𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤*

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Mitch groans out. I giggle getting up slowly facing him.

"You know, I was thinking the exact same thing" he smirks and gets up and places his lips one mine, claiming them his own.

*𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤*

He groans once again as I, hesitantly, pull away.

"Come on, what if it's my dad." his eyes widen as I laugh.

"He'd kill me" he says as he gets up putting on his jeans.

"Now, I wouldn't let that happen...but, he'd give you a pretty good beating" I say as I put on my sweats and cropped tank top. He sends me a playful glare as I let my hair down making me laugh harder.

"You're lucky your fucking hot" I can't help but blush at his comment, so I head towards the door before he notices. I open the door only to see that it's not my dad, but Annika.

You've got to be kidding me. We were interrupted from peaceful cuddling by her!?

"The fuck do you want?" I don't care if it came out harsh, she interrupted us.

"To check up on you two" I roll my eyes as I turn and head to where Mitch is. He looks at me confused until his eyes land on Annika. He too rolls his eyes.

"What do you want Annika?" he clenches his jaw, meaning his trying to control his anger. In all honesty, it's really hot.

"Like I told Emma, to check on you two."

"Well we're fine thank you very much. Now, do you have any useful information or can you go now?" I cross my arms and notice a familiar darkness in Mitch' eyes as he looks at me. I follow his gaze down to my chest making me scoff. My arms crossed give him a better view of my breasts, which reminds me of when we were in the hotel.

"No, just to relax. Mitch, you should take a bath, you have some dried blood on you. I'll start the bath and then I'll leave" I scoff and look at the wall next to me.

"You know I think she came to check up on you, not on me. Wouldn't be shocked if she has a thing for you" I turn to Mitch who is already looking at me with a certain look in his eyes; desire, lust.

"Like what you see Rapp?" I ask with a smirk. Teasing him is just too fun, and easy. He licks his lips as he walks up to me, but stops when Annika speaks again.

"We'll catch Ghost tomorrow, so rest" I get taken out of my thoughts as she says that. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. She wasn't there when the physicist told us about Ghost, so how does she know? I look at Mitch who seems to be thinking the same, then we both head to the bathroom. I stay by the door frame in case she tries to escape as Mitch stands behind her. She turns around and gasps.

"You scared me" She scoffs and begins to turn around, Mitch stopping her.

"Who are you?"  If looks could kill, Annika would be six feet under for sure. Mitch just stares at her down, as do I. Her eyes flicker between us both with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" She looks at Mitch, acting stupid.

"You said "Ghost"." I say taking a step forward, arms still crossed. She looks at me and sends me a small glare which I gladly return.