| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 |

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Alright Annika stop it. Second time you hurt her in less than 5 minutes" I say pretty pissed off. She knows that that is Emma's injured shoulder yet she pulled on that one, twice. She scoffs and looks between the two of us before speaking.

"So I'm going to be in a room alone?"

"What? You're not scared are you? We are in the room right next to yours so there's nothing to worry about" she then starts to walk away but stops and turns to Annika.

"And don't ever, and I mean ever, lay a hand on my again. Got it?" Annika looked at the floor as she nodded, almost as if Emma's angry tone scared her. Me on the other hand, that just turned me on.

"Good" she then turned and walked to the elevator, and without noticing, I was right behind her, not sparing Annika another glance. I walk in and press the button for the floor we're heading to as I stand behind Emma. Our proximity driving me crazy. Especially after her little outburst, you can say that I am very turned on.

"Not gonna lie, but you're hot when you're mad" I whisper, my lips ghosting over her ear. I can see the goosebumps erupt on her arms as I hear her breath hitch. I press my chest against her back as my nose and lips graze over her neck. My hands land on her hips, bringing her closer as she tilts her head to the side, giving me access to her neck. I waste no time and begin to leave a trail of kisses down her neck as her eyes flutter shut. But, we're soon interrupted by the elevator doors opening.

She quickly pushes herself off of me and walks out. I lift my head looking at the ceiling as I groan and follow her.

Why are we always interrupted

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As soon as the elevator doors open, I push myself off of him and head towards our room. God why does he make me feel like this. No one has ever been able to make me feel like this. Over the past few weeks I've changed. I've gotten nicer and softer if you know what I mean, and it's weird.

I walk up to the door and unlock it. I turn on the light as Mitch places the 'do not disturb' tag on the door and closes it. We both walk in to see a pretty large room. We place our stuff down and then I make my way to the bathroom to check on my arm. I take off the bandage and see that it didn't bleed. It's just bruised, so nothing bad.

"Is your arm okay?" I turn to see Mitch laying on the door frame with his  arms crossed.

"Yeah, just bruised" I wrap it once more before walking out. He follows and heads towards the window to check in with my dad. He places the call on speaker so that I can hear him.

"Code in"

"Victor-Charlie 1109"

"Confirmed"

"Suite 1448, We're in 1449 and Annika in 1450, right next store."

"All right. We'll grab the physicist, and we'll take out whoever's coming for him. Signal every 15 minutes."

Mitch then signals and hangs up. I begin to set up the hidden camera through the wall so that we can see the physicists every move. Once I've finished, I  decide on taking a shower.

"I'm gonna shower, knock if you need anything" I go and grab my duffle bag and take it with me into the bathroom. I then feel him walk up to me and grab my hips preventing me from walking.

"Want me to join" he asks with his low raspy voice, making shivers go down my spine. I want to say yes, but that's a bad idea. Someone has to watch the physicist.