| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 |

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Fuck.

I'm in my assigned room, which is small, with one damn thing on my mind.

Emma.

But I wanted her more. I don't know what came over me back there, but I couldn't control it anymore. She drove me crazy. I don't regret it though. Hell, I'm still turned on. The way she would pull my hair and tightly squeeze my bicep. How she would bite her lip to contain those heavenly moans from escaping her mouth. How her chest would rise and fall, causing her breasts to collide with my chest.

I close my eyes and groan as I bite my lower lip a these thoughts. Oh the several things I can do to her. The different things I can do to make her scream my name. Having her legs wrapped around my hea-

"Rapp" I get pulled out of my thoughts as I look over at Stan. I grab a towel to cover the bulge now very noticeable in my pants.

"Yes sir?" he looks at me confused.

"What's with the towel?" he nods to the towel in my hands.

"I- uh, I was gonna take a quick shower"he examines my face before nodding.

"Well, we're leaving early to be there by around 12. We'll head out at 5:30" I nod in response.

"See you at 5 then" I don't wait for him to leave or respond as I head to the shower. I hear his footsteps fade as he walks out.

If only he hadn't walked in.

I get in the shower, and now that I'm alone, I take care of said bulge. After a while, I get out of the shower and simply wear some grey sweats and no shirt. I lay down with both hands behind my head. God is tomorrow gonna be awkward.

I turn on my side and close my eyes. My thoughts on Emma have always been the same to be honest. From the first moment I saw her, I thought she was the most gorgeous, not to mention hot, girl I've ever seen. And then as I was walking away she winked at me. Now that threw me over the edge. And don't get me started on how she sways her hips as she walks away.

To say that I've thought of throwing her on a bed and fucking the life out of her is an understatement. But now? Those feelings are heightened.

Fuck Mitch. I thought to myself. Oh how I want those words to come out of her mouth.

"Stop it" I mutter to myself as I roll onto my other side.

After almost an hour, I feel my eyes starting to close. My last thoughts being that guys at the restaurant. Why did he look at her like that? She probably didn't even notice. And when I stepped in, he just got pissed. Especially when I stepped in front of her.

He was jealous.

Were they a thing before I came along? That was the first question that popped up. Would she want him back?

No.

Would he want her back?

Yes. Who wouldn't?

And with that, I fell asleep.

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I make sure to wake up early before my dad comes in so that I can shower and cover up the marks that Mitch left on my neck and collar bone with concealer.

Thank God for concealer.

I then throw on some black ripped jeans and a red crop top with my combat boots. I leave my hair down just in case I missed a mark. I apply mascara and stuff the remaining clothes into my duffle bag. I sling it over my non-injured shoulder and head out to the car for it's now 4:55.