| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 |

𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈, 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We're currently at a beach as I lay on a beach chair in my red bikini with a white cover-up. Mitch is currently out in the water relaxing. He hasn't been to a beach since Katrina died, so, this is a big step.

He comes out of the water as he walks to shore, and let me just say, he looks incredibly hot. He looks around until his eyes meet mine and smiles. I stand as he gets nearer and he wastes no time in bringing me into a passionate kiss. He groans as I pull on his hair as he pulls me in closer, if that's even possible.

"What was that for?" I ask as I pull away.

"Guys were staring at you, so I had to let them know that you're taken" He says in 'a matter a fact' kind of tone making me giggle.

"How are you? You know, being at the beach and all?" He sighs, still holding me close.

"I think I finally let go. I got the closure I needed." I send him a small smile as I run my hand through his hair.

"She'd be proud of you, you know" He nods as he looks at the ground. He looks at me once more before placing some hair behind my ear sighing.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For coming. For not leaving me." I smile and get up on my tip toes and kiss him.

"I'd never leave you" I say as I pull away. At that moment, sweet and kind Mitch left, being replaced by dark and lustful Mitch.

"Oh no, I know that look" I say playfully as his eyes darken.

"Then you know what awaits us in the hotel room" I giggle as he throws on his shirt, stuffing the towel into the backpack throwing it on his back before picking me up bridal style.

"I would have thrown you ever my shoulder but, I wouldn't want to give these pervs a show would I?" I shake my head as I bite my lip. Excitement ignites all over my body, knowing what's about to happen.

||

⚠️ 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 ⚠️

As we enter the hotel room, Mitch slams the door shut and locks it before picking me up and pushing me against the wall. Our lips meet in a passionate kiss as his hands hold my thighs. He groans into the kiss before his lips trail across my jaw before landing on my neck, leaving violent kisses. I tilt my head to the side giving him more access which he immediately takes. My eyes flutter shut as I bite down on my lip. I tug on his shirt letting him know I want it off, and in a swift movement, it's on the ground.

He then pulls me closer as he pulls me off the wall laying me gently onto the bed with him hovering over me.

"How convenient, you're simply in a bikini" He says as he kisses down my collar bone onto the valley of my breasts. I arch my back as he slips his hands under to untie the bra. Once he does, he throws it across the room before looking at my chest with lustful eyes.

"Beautiful" Mutters before taking one in his mouth as he squeezes the other. He presses down on me creating friction between the two of us making me want more.

"M-Mitch, please" I whimper as he switches boobs, giving the other the same amount of attention.

"Words, baby. What exactly do you want?" I moan as he traces kisses down my stomach and along the edge of my panties.