| 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 |

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒, 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Two years.

It's been two years since I met Mitch, and I couldn't be happier.

Last night, Mitch proposed under the Eiffel Tower in the most romantic way possible, and, I obviously said yes. Now you can imagine the night we had back at our apartment.

Our night was full of passion, love, and affection.

My dad decided to retire not long ago, so Mitch has now taken his place. I continue to help Mitch out with the recruits, but now, we're taking some time off.

We got an apartment here in Paris and we couldn't be happier. My dad now lives in a cabin with Bullet, like he's always wanted. He doesn't live far from where we train the recruits so he visits us and we visit him.

Every year on my mom's birthday, we head over to the small clearing in the woods. Mitch, my dad, Bullet, and I, and we spend the whole day there, and at night, we stare up at the sky and search for the brightest star.

My eyes flutter open to see the Eiffel Tower lit up through our balcony windows. I look at the clock to see that it's barely 4:30 in the morning making me groan and scold myself for waking up so early. I look to my side to see a sleeping Mitch making me smile and awe.

He's so cute when he's sleeping.

Suddenly memories from last night cross my mind making me blush and bite my lip. I shake my head and wrap my naked body with the white bed sheets as I get up quietly and walk over to the window. I look out to the lit up Parisian streets until my eyes land on the Eiffel Tower, where just a few hours ago Mitch proposed to me.

I then feel two strong arms wrap around my waist as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, leaving feather like kisses.

"What are you doing up so early?" He mumbles in a raspy voice making me bite my lip.

"I don't know. I just woke up" He hums as he lays his chin on my shoulder as he looks up to the view. A smile forms on my lips as he kisses my cheek.

"I love you, so much" He says as I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, causing the bed sheets to start slipping. And obviously, it doesn't go unnoticed by him as I notice his eyes darken.

"Two years and you're still a fucking tease" I giggle as he leans down and connects our lips in a passionate kiss.

He brings his hands down to my butt as he squeezes it making me gasp. He takes this chance and slides his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. Bringing his hands down to my thighs, he squeezes, signaling me to jump. I wrap my legs around his waist as he grips onto me for dear life.

He walks back landing on the bed sitting down. I pull away as stare into his captivating whiskey eyes.

"And I love you. So, so much, Mitch Rapp" I whisper as I run my fingers through his hair. He smiles as he puts a loose strand of hair behind my ear before leaning in and laying a soft yet passionate kiss. He pulls away and brings me into a hug as I lay my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his torso as my legs are still wrapped around his waist.

"I love you more, Emma" He whispers back.

And we stay in each others arms for god knows how long, and I know that I want to stay in his arms for as long as I live.
He's the man that stole my heart.
The one who saved my life in more ways than one. The one who changed my views on life.
The one who taught me what love is.

The one who I'll soon call my husband and spend the rest of my life with. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

-

-

-

HOLY- I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK! Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting. It really means a lot. This is my first book ever and I like to say that I'm proud of it. Love you all so much and stay tuned cause I have another book up my sleeve ;)

love you all so much,
stef

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏 🎉