| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 |

𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We walk down the dark hallway until we see a gate. We stop to get through only to see that it's locked. There's a small gap so Annika goes through as I turn around to keep watch. I turn back around to see Annika taking off her jacket to fit through. I then try to get through, but I don't fit.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Then I hear some radio static behind me. I hand her my gun as she looks behind me.

"Go" I tell her. She takes the gun and leaves. Once she's gone, I turn back around. I look for a place to hide as I walk towards the entrance, taking my jacket off and throwing it aside.

Just then, I see three men walking with guns, so, I turn to the wall and jump up grabbing onto the railing pulling my self up and lie down on the small space next to the wall. They start speaking in Italian as they pull out there guns and look around. They walk past me, but they're still in view. Just then, a gunshot echoes through the tunnel.

The three men then rush out, giving me a chance to jump down. I then run out to get the car.

As I drive back, I speed into the tunnel to take the gate down. The three men appear in front of me, but I really don't give a single fuck. They start to shoot towards me so I duck as I hit the gas pedal. I run them over and one of them crash throw the windshield, instantly dying, landing in the backseat of the car.

I knock down the gate and continue to drive until the tunnel gets too narrow, making the car stop. I turn and grab the gun from the corpse and head out through the broken windshield. I run off as fast as I can and turn a corner right before the car explodes.

I head over to a sort of room to see Stan killing some guy, taking his gun. He then points the gun at me making me duck. He shot a man trying to sneak up on me. I look around before heading over to him and releasing him from the chains.

"You're not supposed to be here, Rapp"

"Yeah, what are you gonna do, fire me? Where's Emma?" I ask as I struggle with the chains.

"There's another passage down there. He's got the nuke, and Emma."

Fuck.

"You gonna be good?" I ask as I finally take off the chains.

"Go. Go!" I grab the gun and head out before he calls out to me again.

"Rapp, save my daughter and kill that son of a bitch." I nod.

"That's the plan sir" And with that, I run off.

I walk down the passageway with my gun pointed in front of me as income to a stop. That's when I see Ronnie holding Emma with her hair and another man holding Annika.

"Put the gun down, or she dies." He says pointing at Annika. "And she gets severely hurt." He says pulling on Emma's hair.

Fucking piece of-

"M-Mitch" Emma whimpers making my heart break. I can see the tear stains on her cheeks, making me focus on her face. It's as if he slapped or punched repeatedly. I then drop my gaze to her thigh to see that her jeans are now burned, allowing me to see the burn on her skin.

"The fuck did you do to her!" I yell lifting my gun.

"I want to see my family, Mitch." whimpers Annika. Shit, she wants to die.

"No, Annika, you don't."

"I want to see my family." She repeats as Emma looks confused.

"Come on, Mitch. Be nice. She wants to live. She wants to see her family. Put the gun down." She then grabs the gun from the mans hands and shoots herself.