𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 - 𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

[ old version - still needs editing]

Holy shit yes I actually took down notes and did my best to plan out this chapter. Since my writing skills are kinda whack, I still need notes sometimes. I just want to clear some things out before I start this chapter.

In Chapter One: Flashback, y/n was 15 and she was celebrating her 15th birthday with her family before Demons did their thing now they all dead except y/n. Chapter Two: Final Selection has a 3-year time skip, so this means y/n is currently 18.

The timestamps for this fanfic are actually quite messy to the point that even I am confused. This is why I decided to take down notes from this chapter and on. So I made this chapter take place around the time where the main trio (Tanji, Zen, and Inosuke) were about to enter/still on their way to Mount Natagumo and battle Rui and his "family".

 So I made this chapter take place around the time where the main trio (Tanji, Zen, and Inosuke) were about to enter/still on their way to Mount Natagumo and battle Rui and his "family"

- time skip to when it's y/n's first day of rehabilitation training -

I was kinda pumped for this day, now I'm kinda nervous. Today is my first day of rehabilitation training and I don't know what they'll do to me. I've heard that they're gonna do all sorts of things from some game like tag, to throwing tea at each other, too - I already forgot the rest and I won't even bother to remember. I sat up on my bed till I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. Seeing the door slowly slide open, being greeted by none other than Kyojuro Rengoku. "I heard that it's your first day in rehabilitation training. I dropped by, also on behalf of Senjuro, to bid you good luck and don't die." He smiled. Wait. What does he mean, 'don't die'. What's that supposed to mean?! IS REHABILITATION TRAINING THAT BAD?!?? He was quiet for a while till a smile crept on his face, "I'm kidding y/n, you won't be dying." My heart dropped. I literally thought I was gonna die from this "rehabilitation training". "You scared me! That's not funny." I pouted while crossing my arms. "y/n, you still have to take it seriously. This is to refresh your body's memories. You must learn how to regain your instincts, make it used to the pain of intense training." I nodded at Rengoku's statement. "I'll do my best! For now, I just need to mentally prepare myself." I looked at my hands, they used to look so dirty and callused. For once, they look...soft.

During this entire "healing journey", I feel like I've changed and matured a bit. I feel like I've become stronger, not only physically but also mentally. I'm ready to do this, I'll ace this rehabilitation training! I stood up from where I was seated then approached the sliding door until I heard a kasugai crow call for my attention. It was seated at the window sill, I tilted my head in curiosity and approached it. Apparently, it had a message for me. "Shinazugawa bids you good luck on your rehabilitation training." My cheeks flushed. I hummed regards the crow's message and left to start with training.

~~~

I walked into the training room to see Kanao seated in front of a table with cups on it and Aoi standing near the door probably waiting for me. "Hi y/n! Are you ready to start with your training?" Aoi put a determined smile while Kanao moved a bit to see me and give me a soft eye-closed smile. "Yes, yes I am."