𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 + 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

UPDATE!!

I just want to say...I am too lazy to rewrite but I need to! I have a plan: While I find the motivation to rewrite, I'll do my best to upload new chapters (In the new format I'm trying to rewrite my old chapters on). So I'll do my best to update this book as much as I can to show that it is still alive.

 So I'll do my best to update this book as much as I can to show that it is still alive

"Hello!" The women behind the desk greeted happily. "Hello ma'am, a room for two please." you placed a smile on your face despite being tired. You and Sanemi were walking the entire day. "I'm so sorry ma'am but we only have one room left."

'The fuck no.'

"Uh excuse me ma'am but did I hear you right?" You asked, making the woman standing behind the desk to raise an eyebrow, "With all due respect, do you think I look like I'm joking?" You glanced at Sanemi who seemed oddly calm despite the situation

"We'll take it." He suddenly spoke up, grabbing your wrist, taking the key from the woman, and practically dragging you until both of you reached the room.

"You seriously had to make a fuss about it! You could've just sucked it up and deal with it! Just look, we're both tired." He raised his voice, tightening the grip on your wrist. "I just couldn't process it, okay? I'm sorry. Can you let go of my wrist, please? It hurts..."

Sanemi widened his eyes and lets go of your wrist.

~ ~ ~

Both of you entered the room. 'This room looks like it was meant for one person.' You thought to yourself as you slouched your back and let out a sigh. "I'll leave you alone first. I'll patrol around. Do whatever you need to do and when I come back, you better be done."

"Oh uh, alright. Stay safe?" You tilted your head, watching Sanemi leave the room, leaving you alone. "Okay! I shall shower and try to sleep while he's gone. So that when he comes, I wouldn't even care because...I'm sleeping."

You gently closed the door and started fixing your stuff alongside Sanemi's things. While you were at it, you kept thinking about how awkward this entire situation was. 'I wish I was with Kyojuro, I would prefer him over Shinazugawa.'