𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

[ old version - still needs editing]

Hey, y'all! I've been getting comments regards y/n's height. I picture her as a short person so I apologize to my fellow readers who are actually tall. Anyways, thanks for all the support and enjoy!

It's been around a week and my rehabilitation training is coming to its close

It's been around a week and my rehabilitation training is coming to its close. I've never felt this flexible nor this, "free". But since this week is about to end, this means my birthday is nearing, and no one knows about it. "Ne, y/n how are you feeling?" Shinobu sat beside me while displaying a sweet smile on her face. "Ah! Uh, I'm surprisingly doing fine, thank you for asking Shinobu." I said while gripping onto the new f/c haori that Rengoku gave me when he visited me on the first day of my rehabilitation training. "Oh yeah, y/n, I never really got to ask, but, why did Rengoku visit a couple of days ago?" She fixated her eyes on the butterfly that was currently flying in front of us. "Oh, he didn't say that much but he gave me the haori I'm wearing right now. The one he gave me before, he knew it got damaged and stuff so he gave me a new one."

"Arama~ I see I see, well, that's a really pretty haori Rengoku gave you. I also hope you like the butterfly hairpin, it was really meant for you, I just never had the opportunity to formally give it to you." Shinobu winked causing me to get somewhat flustered. The butterfly hairpin was also for me?! So that's why it's in f/c, because she intended to actually give it to me. "Oh, uh, thank you Shinobu, I really love it of course!" I sweetly smiled at the insect Hashira before hugging her. She got startled because she was caught off guard but she eventually hugged me back.

"Are you ready to go back home?" She smiled sweetly, I smiled and hummed in return. She stood up and waved at me, leaving me alone again. 'I can't believe I'm actually coming home. I'm gonna see Senjuro soon again.' I thought to myself as I stuck out my finger to let a butterfly land on it. A butterfly eventually landed on my finger, it had a pair of blue beautiful wings. It looked like a blue morpho. I sighed as I watched it fly away. I placed my other hand on the floor again and shut my eyes tight while letting my legs dangle at the ledge of the flooring. "Just three more days, it's gonna be my 19th birthday."

~~~

- two days until y/n's birthday -

The next day, I had to go back to the Rengoku residence, accompanied by my new Kasugai crow. "You better not be shit and deliver me the wrong message like my other crow." I angrily said while giving my new Kasugai crow a death glare, causing it to fly a little further from me. I kept walking until the view of Rengoku's residence became clearer and clearer.

"I'm home." I say while sliding the door open to find Senjuro sweeping the house floors once more. "BIG SIS!" Senjuro shouted, dropping the broom and running towards me with open arms. "I missed you y/n! I couldn't visit you because I had so many chores to do, and big bro wouldn't let me go out on my own." He said as I finally put my arms around the young Rengoku. "How's the old man doing?" I asked as he finally pulled away from the hug. "Still the same." he says as we're suddenly interrupted by the door being slid open.