Prolouge

At a time in the world when things were getting less and less certain, there was one thing you could always count on: the Heroics, our planet's team of superheroes. And our heroes never failed.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had to put the ISR synthetic aperture together," Tech-no said to Miracle Guy, who was waiting up in the sky.

"Let's just hope it's more than a downed satellite," Miracle Guy said, "so the whole team can spring into action."

"Let's not." Tech-no took a puff of his inhaler. "Be careful with that thing."

"When am I not careful?" Miracle Guy chuckled and shot up into the sky.

"All the time..." Tech-no sighed.

Miracle Guy created a sonic boom as he reached outer space, looking around.

"Hey, Tech-no!" he called.

"What's up?" Tech-no said from the Earth's atmosphere.

"The solar array... it's blown to bits!" Miracle Guy said, fingering a panel with holes burned into it.

"Seriously?" Tech-no replied.

Miracle Guy took another look around.

"There's something coming... a spaceship of some kind. It just blasted some kind of energy ray at me." He chuckled, "Do these clowns not know who I am?"

Tech-no checked his gas fuel.

"I don't mean to be a nudge, but do you know how long this is gonna take? I'm running on fumes!" Tech-no said to Miracle Guy.

Miracle Guy ignored him, taking out a selfie stick.

"Just a quick selfie for my socials before I stop this thing--" a little spaceship zoomed by in the background and Miracle Guy put down the selfie stick, frowning and looking behind him. "Wait a minute... There's not one ship. There's a whole armada out there!"

All the alien spaceships came into view.

"Funny. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you sounded kinda worried," Tech-no said as his gas tank beeped and said 'WARNING'. When Tech-no got no response, he frowned. "Miracle Guy?"

Then, there was a huge boom. Tech-no spotted Miracle Guy plummeting from the sky and raced into action.

"H-Base! Come in! This is Tech-no! Miracle Guy's been hit!" he yelled.

"Hit with what?" a worker in his earpiece called.

Tech-no raced forward and caught Miracle Guy's body.

"He's barely conscious!" he yelled into the earpiece.

"Miracle Guy is barely conscious?" the man behind the earpiece scoffed, unbelieving.

"Have a catcher ready!" Tech-no ordered.

And that's when his fuel ran out.

"I'M OUT!" he yelled as they both plummeted from the sky.

This was the day our heroes fell. All of them. But from that, others would rise.

DISCLAIMER: This is from Netflix's movie, We Can Be Heroes. I do not own any of this dialogue other than the fact that I typed it and wrote out descriptions of how the people looked.