Meeting Blitzo

Everything around me looked just as it did in the show, which was a relief towards me since seeing these demons look realistic would be terrifying. I looked at myself and saw I also was animated, to make things better I was also my OC. I also found out I had my phone with me. I decided to float around and explore to see if I could find the IMP building. As I was looking around a random demon tried to mug me.
Demon: Alright, hand over all your shit or I'm gonna fill you with lead.
Me: No way! I only have my phone and I'm not giving you that!
Demon: Alright you little shit, you asked for this.
He shot at me but the bullets went right through me.
Demon: What the fuck?
Me: Nice try. Shadow claw!
I sliced him to pieces with 1 hit. After that I decided to travel through shadows to avoid confrontation. After a while I made it to Imp City and found the IMP building. I floated in and saw Blitzo.
Me: Hello, I heard you run a bunch were you go to Earth to kill people, is that true?
Blitzo: Yeah, why you ask? Ya want someone murdered?
Me: Oh no, I'm just looking for a job.
Blitzo: I don't know, have you killed someone before? Can you shoot a gun? Or use a knife?
Me: Yes I've killed someone before, and I don't need guns or knives, I got claws and have magic attacks I can use.
Blitzo: Alright you're hired! My name's Blitzo, the o is silent! And you are?
I figured I'd go with my OC name.
Me: Call me Shade.
Blitzo: Alright then! Well I'm about to start a meeting so let's go up our floor and get started!
Shade: Sounds good.
Alright, so I made it just before the pilot, that means I'll be able to go through everything the IMP crew went through.