The Truth Sort Of

After the Loo Loo Land episode, Moxxie has been acting strange around me. He gave me weird looks and kept his distance. He didn't say anything and kept talking to himself. If I had to guess he must have noticed that I had been predicting the future, and I was waiting for him to call me out on it. Finally I decided that I would just come out and say something since Moxxie wasn't talking to me. I decided to wait till the next meeting. When that happened I stood up and got everyone's attention. 

Shade: Hey everyone! There's something I've been keeping a secret, it has to do with one of my abilities. Have any of you noticed that I have, in one way or another, known something I shouldn't have? Kinda of like that time I predicted who the next client would be with Mrs. Mayberry? Or how about when we were supposed to kill the mom for her I kept mentioning cannibal families, and guess what they ended up being? Moxxie knows what I'm talking about, he saw the remains inside the house.

Moxxie: I knew it! I can't believe I didn't realize it before! That explains why you told me to shoot the guy to get the thing.

Blitzo: Eh, I don't know. Sounds like your talking bullshit.

Shade: Then how did I know about your puppets? Remember that?

Blitzo froze and gave me a shocked look.

Blitzo: Don't say a fucking word.

Shade: I won't. And also Millie, if you don't believe me, don't you think its weird that I brought up fun places and mentioned Lu Lu World, before immediately going to Loo Loo Land?

Millie: Yeah, I don't know what to say about that.

Loona: This sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

Shade: Then why is everyone else accounting for a time when I did predict the future?

Loona: Fine, if you really can then whats gonna happen next?

Shade: Well, before I say that I'm gonna explain how it works.

I decided to make them think it was a superpower and not tell them about being a show.

Shade: I can only see up to a certain point in the future, and then its only specific events.

Loona: So whats the next "big event"?

Shade: Well, it involves a succubus that Blitzo really doesn't like and her crew, a competition, and you getting a crush.

Loona and Blitzo: WHAT!?!

Loona: FUCKING BULLSHIT I'LL GET A CRUSH!!! I'M OUT OF HERE!!

She ran out the room, breaking the door.

Blitzo: My baby! She can't-

Shade: Relax, she'll get a crush, but the guy already has a girlfriend. So thats a no go for her. Anyways, what are you going to do about your ex?

Blitzo: FUUUUUUCK!!! That cocksucking whore is out of rehab?! You know what?! MEETING OVER!!!

Blitzo threw a chair out the window and stormed off.

Shade: Well that went about as well as expected. Mox and Mills, you two got anything you want to add?

Moxxie: What else is in our future?

Shade: Eh hold on there, I don't want to give to much away. It could mess up time and shit. So just go with what little I'll tell. But I will say during the competition, Team M and M are gonna get shit done. You 2 make a great team.

Millie: Alright! Ya here that Moxxie? Its because of us shits gonna get done!

She picked him up and ran out the room.

Shade: Well guess I'll leave too.

I couldn't wait for Spring Broken, I think I should memorize a song or something so I can challenge Verosika to a singing battle.