The Harvest Moon Festival

So after messing with the cherubs, I decided to go down to Wrath to get ready for the Harvest Moon Festival. I made an agreement with an imp that in exchange for helping him for this year's festival. I'd get his entire farm to myself for 1 day. I was planning something in the future and I couldn't wait for it. I even built a scarecrow that looked like Zardy. Anyways, back in Imp City, at Moxxie and Millie's place,I got up to eat something and heard Millie yell.

Millie: THE HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL!? YEE FUCKIN HAW!!!

Guess it was time. Although I wondered where Blitzo was since I knew he wasn't inside. I looked out the window and saw him standing there. Anyways timeskip to us in the Wrath Ring and going to Millie's old house.

Millie: Mama! Daddy!

Joe: Yee haw! How's ma deadly little pumpkin spice doing?

Millie: I'm good pa. Thanks for letting stay here the harvest jamboree.

Lin: It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since yall went "freelance".

Millie: Freelance pays fine ma. We're doing fine. It's fine. Anyways, yall remember my husband Moxxie.

Joe: Hmph.

Moxxie: Greetings Lin, Joe. How've you been with all the flaming twisters and stuff around here.

Joe: We lost our old farmhandler to one of them terrors last week.

Moxxie: (nervous laugh) Oh crumbs, my bad. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to open that wound, sir.

Shade: Awkward.

Blitzo: Hey, watch it. I'm the sir here, bucko.

Millie: Oh yeah! Yall haven't met my boss Blitzo, and his hellhound.

Loona: I'm not just his hellhound.

Blitzo: Yeah, she's my daughter.

Loona: Only on paper. You all don't deserve to know my name.

Shade: Sure, keep saying that. I remember when you almost called him dad. Despite how much you deny it, you're glad he cares for you. No shame in that.

I petted her.

Loona: I'd bite your arm off if I could.

Blitzo: It's a pleasure to meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You 2 raised a sturdy bitch!

Joe: Hehehe, that we did. So, Blitzo is it? Hehe, that's a fine name.

Lin: It reminds me of war.

Joe: (sigh) Nothing like a little war to make a strong man.

Blitzo: I like you people.

Moxxie: Ya know, more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensively, and its-

I covered his mouth.

Shade: Shhhh, shut up. You're not making a good impression on your in laws. Names Shade by the way, nice to meet you 2.

Joe: Oh, hey. Guns get the job done, but a man ain't nothing if he can't tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bare hands!

Shade: Rude.

Blitzo: HA! He's right Moxxie! You got cute wittle baby hands like your baby dick!

Moxxie: Refrain, sir.

Joe: Speaking of strong hands, yall should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!

Cue Striker riding in on a flaming horse.