I Get Revenge and the World Gets Fucked Up

Now that I know everything is fine between Stolas and Blitzo, I figured why not get some payback. I kidnapped the creepy imp hitting on Fiz. After Ozzie closed the place Fiz went to his dressing room.

Fiz: Glad that limp dick fucker and his bitch wife are finally outta here. I also can't believe Blitzo had the nerve to talk about someone else's love life. What a pathetic piece of shit. There's no way he nabbed one of Hell's royals. He must have some kind of dirt on him or some shit.

At that point I'd heard enough and left him his present.

Fiz: Eh? What's this? "From a huge fan", alright what creepy fucked up shit is it gonna be this time?

He opened it and the creepy imp popped out.

CI: Oh my gosh!!! It's the real Fizarolli!!! Me and him, alone, together!!!

Fiz: Oh HELL no!!!

He tried to run out but I blocked the door. I also made sure no security could get in.

Fiz: Get the fuck away from me!!!

I decided to leave those those 2 alone.

For Ozzie I decided to go with a more direct approach.

Shade: Well well well, the big man himself. Asmodeus, you messed with my friends, now I'm gonna beat the shit outta you.

Ozzie: Ahahaha! Shit! That was a great-

I punched him in the face and tossed him. He got up and charged at me but I charged right back at him and we went crashing through several walls, then I ground his face into the ground. Then I sent some explosion attacks at him. Before he could get back up I used my face laser. Then I dragged him back to his place. I made 4 arms come out of my back and used them to impale Ozzie's limbs against the wall.

Shade: So, ya ever here of the game Skylanders?

Ozzie: The fuck...you talk...bout?

Shade: Oh? You don't know? Well there's this one character called Night Shift, he mainly uses punch attacks. One of his upgrades is called Don't Move, Just Stick! There's also another one called Jawbreaker that can charge his fists with electricity. Or my case dark and green energy.

Ozzie: Wh-whats that got to with anything?

He sounded nervous.

Shade: Nut punches are funny.

Fizzarolli POV
I finally managed to escape that fucking creep. I had to squeeze through the vents. Which were covered in barbed wire for some reason, but I didn't care about getting cut. I got the fuck out of there. I landed in a dumpster and saw the outside was destroyed.

Fiz: The fuck happened here?

Then I heard a loud crash and saw Ozzie flying out the roof. He flew so high he crashed right through the magic floating letters spelling his name. Hell, I couldn't even see him. When he came back down eventually I ran in to check on him.

Fiz: Are you ok? What the fuck happened?

Ozzie: Help they're in my ribcage...

Shade POV Again

Now that was taken care off I went to Stolas' place to check on him and Blitzo. I wondered what would happen since Vivziepop was putting episode 8 on hold and skipped straight to S2 E1. That was nice, I was genuinely surprised to find out Stolas and Blitzo knew each other back then. I wondered how that would play out since it took place in the past. When I got to the palace everything started shaking.

Shade: Shit. Guess Moxxie was wrong.

I went in and saw Blitzo and Stolas on the couch half naked. This just got awkward.

Shade: Am I interrupting something? Also you 2 feel that?

Blitzo: Of course we felt that, we were getting started and then a hellshake just started.

Then I heard a static noise. I looked out the window and saw something that made my eyes go wide.

Shade: Oh shit we're fucked.

Blitzo: What? Why are we fucked?

Stolas: Yes, what is going on?

Shade: We have a glitch to deal with.

I showed them the outside.

Blitzo: The fuck?! How the fuck is there static in real life!?! We're not on a fucking TV!

Shade: Errr...yeah about that.

Stolas: What are you saying, my friend?

Blitzo: Yeah, what the fuck are you talking about?

Shade: Remember when I said I had knowledge of the future? Wellllllll that's because I'm from another dimension and got isekai'd into this world. Which is a tv show, sort of, its like a tv series but it's free on the internet.

Stolas/Blitzo: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!!!!!!

I wrapped my arms around them, including there mouths.

Shade: Listen, it was just easier to say what I did. Better than giving you an exatensional crisis or some shit. Anyways I have an idea as to why this is happening. Season 1 was supposed to have 8 episodes. But episode 8 was skipped and the creators went to Season 2. That's probably affecting everything in a negative way. Either that or the Pibby glitch has come for us.

CRASH! ZZZZZZ!!!!

Shade: And it's in the palace now. Whatever happens, see you soon.

Stolas and Blitzo looked shocked and scared.

Both: WHAT THE FU-!!!