A Much Needed Talk With Stolas

Stolas didn't look mad exactly, just...slightly annoyed I guess would be the best way to describe it.

Stolas: Blitzy, Blitzy, Blitzy. You should know better than to be careless enough to get caught by humans. If you get in trouble, I get in trouble. WE, don't want that!

Blitzo: Uh-

Shade: Now hold on Stolas. Don't go blaming all this on Blitzo. In fact I would like to have a 1 on 1 talk, just us. Can you 4 go please?

The 4 nodded and I teleported them out. Stolas seemed to get a little mad after that.

Stolas: Why would you do that?! I needed to tell them-

Shade: It wasn't all Blitzo's fault. I knew that Blitzo and Mox would get caught cause of a ability to see certain future events. And since that was what supposed to happen I let it, even if I didn't exist they would've gotten caught. So don't blame Blitzo cause I knew it would happen but did nada, or blame that fate that is called Vivziepop.

Stolas: What was that last part?

Shade: Nevermind, point is don't blame Blitzo. Considering how often they go to the human world it was only a matter of time before they got caught.

Stolas: I suppose your right. You said this would have still happened even if you weren't here, correct?

Shade: Yes.

Stolas:(sighs) I suppose they couldn't illude capture forever. It was inevitable that someone would see them.

(A/N Does anyone know what 'couldn't illude capture forever' is referencing?)

Shade: Yeah, anyways there's some other stuff I wanted to tell you. In the future Blitzo invites you to Ozzie's.

Stolas: Really!?! We finally go on a date!?!

Shade: Calm Prince Bird Brain. Long story short Mox and Mils go and Blitzo wants to spy on them but can't get in without a date so he calls you. Before you say anything, let me ask you something. Have you showed any interest in him outside of sex? You know, just talk or maybe hang out, or anything that doesn't involve you 2 doing shit that would make Asmodeus smile?

Stolas: I-no, not particularly.

Shade: Exactly, while I can't be 100% sure he does seem to want love. But you never show any interest apart from wanting him to fuck you. Heck your relationship to him is, and I quote, well future quote if things go the way they do when I saw them "Don't act like what we have is anything but you wanting me to fuck you"

Stolas: I...had no idea he felt that way.

Shade: Come on Stolas, you're not an idiot. Really think of the times you spend together and what happens. Can you really blame him?

Stolas: I-I suppose not. Perhaps I should invite him over some time to just talk or watch a movie?

Shade: Yes, please do. Let him know your relationship is more than what he thinks it is. From what I can tell he's been through a lot of shit and has personal issues that I don't know the half off. And I really don't want to see him depressed. Also another thing, obviously since your in the Lust Ring, in Ozzie's no less, you run into the big man himself.

That got him nervous.

Stolas: What.

Shade: Duh, are you really surprised? Anyways he tries to humiliate you while Fizz and Verosika try to humiliate Blitzo. And you mess...up...BIG TIME.

I grew bigger and more in his face with each word in that last sentence.

Shade: The spotlight is on you 2, everyone is watching, and what do you do? You hide your face behind a menu. Fizz and Verosika may have been bad, but that is what really sets him off, the feeling of betrayl. By the way, you know the sad thing about betrayal?

Stolas: What?

Shade: It never comes from an enemy.

At this point Stolas looked like he was about to cry.

Shade: I know all this sounds bad, but it should be easily avoidable if you just do 2 things. Improve your relationship by showing its not just about the sex, and when you go to Ozzie's, don't hide your face. Just take him and walk out of there, don't even say anything, just leave.

Stolas: Very well.

Shade: Good bird, Stolas. You're a good bird.

The video I added got deleted so I'll just say the reference. It's part of Nightshade's capture dialogue in Skylanders Trap Team