C.H.E.R.U.B.

So after a while of waiting and more of the usual in between episode missions not worth mentioning episode 4 finally rolled around, along with episode 6 on my phone which was awesome. I knew because when I got to the office Blitzo was shooting TVs. When the C.H.E.R.U.B. commercial came on I smashed the TV with a huge fist like Bill Cipher.

Blitzo: What the fuck!?! I was gonna shoot that fucking TV!

Shade: Sorry, that commercial was just really annoying. I'll let you get the next one.

After getting another TV and shooting it everything started to shake.

Blitzo: Oh shit, is that a hellshake?

Moxxie: That's possible?

Shade: I don't know, but this sure ain't one, it's a new client. Saw him entering by smashing through the wall. So everyone step back.

Blitzo: What!? No! He better not fuck up my walls.

Shade: Yep he will, why ya getting mad? Don't like it when someone besides Stolas fucks your walls?

I said that with a snicker.

Right as Blitzo was about to say something, Loopty broke through the wall.

Loopty: Do not be afraid.

Blitzo: Please tell me you got that insurance thing.

Millie: Who are you and what do you want?

Loopty: I am Loopty Goopty! Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopish!

Loona: Could've just used the door dude, doesn't need to be this whole thing.

Loopty: I am eccentric and must therefore do eccentric shit!

Shade: Eh, not wrong there.

Loona: Shut up.

Blitzo: Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world, did you just die?

Loopty: Yes! Moments ago in fact, which is what brought me here!

Loona: Just saying, the front door would've gotten ya here fine.

Loopty: Shut up dear furry!

Shade: Uh, Loopty. She'd be a wolf furry, not a deer furry. If your looking for that I suggest you go somewhere else.

Loopty: That is not the kind of dear I meant! Also I am not looking for furries!

Loona: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU 2!!!

Shade: Eh fine. Loopty, continue.

Loopty: Gladly! This is the man I'm going to need you to kill!

Blitzo: Not even a shits length of time in hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitzo, the O is silent.

Loopty: What O?

Blitzo: Aw thank you, now what's the T sis?

Loopty: Uh T?

Blitzo: Yeah why we killing this guy? I mean what did he do to you?

Loopty: He was, my business partner. You see, I was not always an old man.