Lets Keep This Between Us

(A/N: I'm probably gonna wait for more season 2 episodes before I write more episode chapters)

Blitzo walked in with Loona, Millie, and Moxxie.

Shade: Hey there guys! You noticed anything weird going on lately?

Loona: The fuck you talking about?

Moxxie: No, not recently.

Millie: I ain't seen nothing.

Blitzo looked at them like they were crazy.

Blitzo: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU-!?!

I wrapped my arm around his mouth.

Shade: ALLLLLLLLRIGHT BOSS!!! LETS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! I THINK WE SHOULD GO SEE STOLAS!!!!!

SKIP TO STOLAS' MANSION

Shade: Alright Blitzo. They don't know and I'm guessing no else except for me and Stolas knows. Just because we are the only ones who know that little secret. Let's talk more insid- LOOK OUT ITS THE BIRD BITCH!!!

I hid us in the shadows while Stella stormed out. I snuck us in by climbing up the shadows on the wall and onto the balcony. Stolas was inside looking like he made a life changing decision.

Shade: WHYYYYYY HELLO THERE!!!

Stolas squaked-yelled in surprised.

Stolas: What the hell are you doing here!?

Shade: The glitch went away and the 1st season 2 episode came out. Now that everything is normal I wanted to talk with you guys about what I told you.

Blitzo: OKAY, HOLD ON. I'VE GOT A FUCK TON OF QUESTIONS!!!

Stolas: I do as well.

Shade: Well you 2 hold on, I'm only gonna say certain things about that. 1st off, I never said anything cause I didn't want to mess with the time-line or character development, plus I didn't wanna give anyone an existential crisis. I only told you 2 because you saw the glitch. Anyways don't tell anyone, don't wanna mess up anything. However, if things take a bad turn, then I'll intervene. I already prevented something from happening.

Stolas: What was it?

Shade: Something between you 2 in the Lust Ring. Anyways, we got a deal you to won't reveal anything?

Stolas: We're not getting anything else out of you are we?

Blitzo: WHAT THE FUCK!? I-!? YOU-!? I'M BEING WATCHED BY A FUCK TON OF PEOPLE-MHM!!!

I covered his mouth.

Shade: I know you have...certain issues...due to your past. But hey, people actually like you, a lot. Your popular! Your famous! You have a fuck ton of fans! So this is good! People like you! They actually think you're funny!

Blitzo: Wait, really? 

Shade: Yep. The show is even called Helluva Boss.

Blitzo smiled and even started tearing up. Guess he was happy people somewhere enjoyed his performance. So the 3 of us agreed to keep this between us and we went our own separate ways.