Murder Family

So earlier today I saw Mrs. Mayberry enter the building. Guess it was time for Murder Family. I was outside Blitzo's office with Moxxie, Millie, and Loona.

Millie: Moxxie, stop shaking. You're gonna shoot our only hellhound.

Loona: Wow, I feel so loved here.

Millie: Just take a deep breath, and let it out.

Moxxie: But, its a family. Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family.

Shade: Oh there are plenty of reasons Moxxie. They could be robbers, arsonists, killers, or even CANNIBALS!

I made sure to put emphasis on that last one.

Moxxie: That's understandable, but to eradicate an entire innocent, seemingly in this instance, upper middle class family bloodline?!

Shade: Is anyone really, truly innocent?

Loona: Yeah, you don't know they're innocent. This kid probably sets dogs on fire, maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online, and this guy. This guy definitely watches.

Shade: Plus the lady's most likely a cheating whore. And the baby bashes other babies brains out with blocks.

Millie: Exactly. Humans are full of secret nasties, its why so many of them end up down here.

Moxxie: But-

Millie: Guilty and innocent aren't our business Mox. Killing who we're paid to is...our...business. Shoot the target.

Moxxie: I just think its a bit excessive-

Shade: Shut it Moxxie. You want to see excessive, I'll show you excessive. Loona put the picture down on the couch and move over.

She did so and I shot a green blast of energy out of my face that obliterated the couch and wall. Then Blitzo came out with Mrs. Mayberry.

Blitzo: Guys I want you to meet-

He saw that obliterated couch and hole in the wall.

Blitzo: -our newest client. What the fuck happened here?

Shade: My bad, just trying to prove a point.

Blitzo: Dammit Shade, now one of my walls is fucked up.

Shade: Eh, you can take it out of my paycheck.

Blitzo: Fine, let's just get to business. Where's that fancy book?

Loona: I got it.

Blitzo: Aaawww, thank you Loony. You get a tweat now.

Loona: Ew,stop.

Blitzo eats the treat.

Loona: Your SO gross!

Blitzo: Aw, stop it. I get enough of that from my therapist. Now let's go lick some ass!

Millie: The expression is kick some ass, Blitzo.

Blitzo: Mine's better.

Moxxie: Uuuugghh, fuck.

We went through the portal to Martha's house and went up to the window.

Blitzo: That's gotta be her. (Chuckles) This is too easy. Moxxie do you want this one?

Moxxie: Me?

Blitzo: Yeah. This ones simple enough fir you to handle. Its just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital.

Moxxie looks hesitant.

Blitzo: Snooze ya loose, Mox! And I got ya bitch.

Moxxie: Wait, are we actually killing a family!?