Seeing Stars

So Loona was pretty pissed off. I saw today was the 20th and the day was marked as "Have The Talk." Alright, Seeing Stars it is then.

(A/N: Shade has both his normal phone to watch the episodes before living them out and a Hell phone. Just in case anyone's confused)

Blitzo: Loona, honey, wait just a-shit! Loony, please, can we talk-fuck! I mean wow, a good throw honey. I'm so proud of youuuu!

Shade: Damn, she is mauling him. Should we do something?

Moxxie: No, no. This is between them.

Millie: What's this all about honey?

Moxxie: Oh, Blitzo finally talked to her about her attitude with clients.

Blitzo: Look, I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a-uh-people person.

Loona: (growling) I AM a people person! If I'm so terrible, how about you just grow a pair and replace me!

Blitzo: OK, well, maybe I...maybe I might.

Loona: What?

Blitzo looked to the 3 of us. I shook my head no. Moxxie gave a thumbs up. Millie just laid there.

Blitzo: Maybe I will little Missy!

I face palmed. Guess he trusted Moxxie's judgment more than mines. Fair, I guess, he has known him longer than me.

Blitzo: Yeah that's right, it's tough love time! So now...go to your desk!

Loona growled and slammed Blitzo on the floor, but listened anyways. I decided to try and say something.

Shade: Hey, uh, you want someone to talk to?

Loona: Piss off!

Shade: Ok, not in the mood. Well I'll be here if you need someone to talk to.

That's when Octavia "snuck" in. She was right next to the door when she noticed that I was watching. I gave her a deadpanned and rolled my eyes, but let her pass. After she got the book.

Shade: You do know how to use that, right?

Octavia: I know what I'm doing.

Shade: Alright, this gives wrong, it's on you.

Octavia: I got it. Take me to see the stars.

The portal opened, and the imps barged in weapons ready. They saw Octavia leave and me floating there.

Blitzo: Loona! Shade!

Loona: Oh yeah, you have a visitor.

Shade: Book belongs to her dad, so it's technically she can use it if she wants.

He face palmed, then his his eyes widened in panic.

Blitzo: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! What the fuck am I supposed to tell Stolas!?

Moxxie: Well, he seems to like you sir. Maybe he would understand-

Blitzo: Ok, my dick is good, but it is not that good Moxxie.

Moxxie: Sir, I don't really think we have a choice.

Blitzo: So what? You want me to just call him up and be like "Hey Stolas-"mmph!

I covered his mouth.

Shade: Yes, just call him. There's literally no other solution. Remember what I told you before? This is the right thing to do, I'll explain more with Stolas if you want me to.

Blitzo: Alright, this better not be a fucking prank.

Shade: It's not, don't worry.

So he called Stolas to let him know what happened.