I Go to Different Hells

After that shitshow, I opened my eyes and saw a familiar green hellscape.

Shade: Oh boy, I'm either gonna have to find my way back to the Helluva Boss world or just do whatever in the FNF world

???: Hey! Who are you?

3 guesses as to who that was.

Shade: I'm Shade. And through some weird 4th wall breaking shit I ended up in here.

Retrospector: So, you looking to pass my gates? Cause you need to prove yourself first.

Shade: I probably need to play the mod out like BF and maybe that'll move things foward.

Retrospector: YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THAT LITTLE BLUE HAIRED SHIT!?! THINGS JUST GOT A LOT HARDER FOR YOU!!! YOU'RE GONNA FACE TRUE HELL!!!!

He went berserk and the green flames lit up and the familiar tune of Ectospasm started playing.

One song later...

Shade: Well that was fun. Thanks for skipping straight to my favorite song of this mod.

Retrospector: FUCK YOU!!!

Shade: That's literally impossible for me since i dont have a physical body, but if I did I wouldn't mind having some fun with Sakuroma.

Guess who showed up.

Sakuroma: Ara ara, is that right?

Shade: Uhhh...

If I could blush I definitely would be right now.

Shade: Talk about timing. Anyways if you heard anything you'd know I can't do anything since I don't have a physical form.

Sakuroma: You can still sing. That'd be fun.

Shade: Ok.

Shade: That was nice. Hey  an I sing against anyone else? Maybe whoever represents Greed? Or Pride?

Retrospector: Yeah we can get you those to just wait here.

Timeskip.

Retro: Well here's Izzurius.

Sakuroma: And here's Hivey.

Shade: Alright! Let's do this!

Insatian: I'm here too! You lose, I eat you.