Billboard

After the meeting and killing the kid Blitzo said he found someone that would put up a billboard for real cheap. Since I knew how it would end up if Blitzo did it on his own I decided to intervene.

Shade: Hey boss, can I help with the billboard?

Blitzo: Sure, what do you have in mind?

Shade: Put your face on it and then a message that says we'll kill people in the living world. How about something like this "Want someone dead in the living world? Come to IMP, we'll go to Earth and kill that bastard or bitch for you!"

Blitzo: I like it! I'll just text the guy to put that on the b-

Shade: Just tell me where to find him and I'll make sure he does it right.

Blitzo: OK, you can find him in the bar on the edge of the city. He wears a construction hat on each horn, and is about as tall as Moxxie.

Shade: Got it. See you tomorrow.

So I went to the bar and found the guy. He already finished a few bottles so I decided to get him before he was completely out of it.

Shade: Hey, remember the guy who hired you to make a billboard? He sent me, so get off your ass, stop drinking booze, and go work on the fucking billboard.

Construction Imp: I'll make it when I feel it, so piss off-GAH!!!

I wrapped my tail around him like a snake and started squeezing.

Shade: We're doing this now, I'm not gonna tell you again. Got it.

He nodded since I was squeezing him so hard he couldn't talk.

Construction Imp: (gasp) Y-you fucking psychopath. I'll go, just let me pay for my drinks and get my truck.

He did that and drove back towards the IMP building. Several hours and death threats later he was done.

Shade: That took all night but your done. Great job, my boss said that it'll be a while for you to get paid since its gonna come in the mail.

C. Imp: WHAT!?! If I'm not getting paid right away I'll-

I stabbed him in the stomach. I made sure it was non lethal.

Shade: You'll what?

C. Imp: Never...mind. I just wanna go home.

I let him go and he drove off, I must've scared him real good since all that was left was a cloud of smoke and tire marks. It was morning and Blitzo had just arrived with everyone.

Blitzo: Hey Shade! How'd it go?

Shade: Look for yourself.

Blitzo: I love it! You're a great employee!

Shade: Thanks, we're sure to get some clients now. I don't know why, but I feel the next client we get is gonna be purple, also might be a family matter.

Moxxie: What?

Shade: Never mind, I stayed up all night. I think I'm just tired.

Blitzo: OK, whatever. You can just sleep in the office until we get a client.

Shade: All right thanks!