anticipation

"Even George said he wanted to" Dream said.
"Well you have 5 days to think on it, times getting closer"
"Yeah...it's scary...but exciting-i like it"
"You're insane" Sapnap chuckled.

Dream got off the couch and went upstairs to their spare bedroom. He started cleaning up the trash on the ground and all the papers. There was already a bed in the room because when his family would come visit he would have the rooms ready for them.
There was an extra desk in the room as well, he used it as his office till he started using his own room full time. He got everything cleaned off the floor and gathered the bed sheets and washed them.

"You're cleaning already?" Sapnap said while standing in the door way
"Yeah, k have nothing else to do today"
"Take a break, you've been on your feet for the last 2 weeks, we have plenty of time to get the room clean-go sit down" Sapnap told him.

Dream was hesitant, he didn't want to revert back to his bad state, but Sapnap was right he should probably take a day and slow down.

Dream walked over to his computer and stared at discord. For some reason he was afraid to call George right now, he hovered over the call button next to George's name.
Dream took a deep breath in and clicked it.
The call started ringing and no one was picking up, Dream started getting nervous.
"Yeah, Dream what do you need?"
"Oh never mind then-sorry" Dream said nervously
"What? No i just didn't know if you needed anything, do you want to talk?"
"Yeah"

They two went on about random topics for 3 hours, then they decided to play a game.
"Want to play Geo guesser?" Dream said
"Yessss!" George said back with excitement
"Okay wanna place bets?"
"Depends..." George said with caution
"Okay we'll make the bets up as we go"
George agreed and they started the game.
"It's literally India Dream, why are you saying it Africa"
"I'm confident on this one, wanna start the first bet?"
"Yeah, if i win you tell me the weirdest dream you e had-"
"And if i win, you stay in Florida a day longer" Dream cut him off.

"That doesn't seem fair, but i'm confident so go ahead."
"ITS AFRICA, AHA GEORGE YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME FOR AN EXTRA DAY!"

"Not fair, i'm usually really good at this game"
"Not good enough" Dream said while still weezing.
"Enough Dream" George said with a chuckle.

They continued the game but called off the bets.
They played for around an hour till Sapnap came only Dreams room.
"I'm going to sleep, we can clean out the room tomorrow for George, Goodnight Dream...and Goodnight George" Sapnap said

"Okay i'll see you in the morning, Goodnight Sap"
"Goodnight Sap" George said but he couldn't hear because Dream had his headset on.

"I don't think i can sleep anymore, i'm too excited for the next few days" Georg said
"I don't think i can sleep because i've spend the last 3 weeks sleeping, i'll probably scroll around twitter till i get tired"
"We can talk till we fall asleep" George said with a shy voice.
"Of course, so when you come to visit, we're cleaning your room, it's kinda of small but i hope you like it"
"Dream it's fine, as long im with you guys i'll be okay"

They talked about what videos they were going to film when George visits and how to introduce their meetup to the world.

Dream fell asleep in the middle of one of their conversation.
He woke up and realized he had no dream again. He spent his whole day cleaning out the spare room with Sapnap, they vacuumed, washed the sheets, and cleaned off the desk all for George. When dinner came around Dream and Sapnap sat down and ordered a pizza.
They talked about plans for future streams and other things.

Once they finished dinner they went upstairs and got ready for bed, it's was a quick day. They both took their showers and went to their separate rooms and went on their own things.
Dream placed his head on his pillow and dozed off