precision

Dream hugged George closer to him. He was still in disbelief this was real life. Dream didn't want to move, he wanted to spend the whole day right here with George. He laid he head back on his pillow and went back to sleep. George nudged him to wake back up.
"Dream-let's get breakfast" George said with a yawn.
Dream just grunted and held him tighter.
"Dream" George said with a chuckle.
"5 more minutes" Dream said with a sigh. George caved in and curled back up with Dream.

30 more minutes later Dream sat up, George was out cold again. Dream shook George's shoulder a little to try and wake him up. George yawned and opened his eyes.
"Dream" George said with a smile.
Dream just looked back down at him "Wanna go make breakfast now?"
George nodded and they walked downstairs together.

"Wheres Sapnap?"
"He uh...well he said he'd give us the day to ourselves" Dream said with his face turning red.
"Oh well-i mean i appreciate that"
"What-"
What does he mean by that?
"George what do you mean?"
"I mean it would be weird if Sapnap saw us like we were a few minutes ago..."

"Are you embarrassed?" Dream said with a huff
"What-NO!"
"Then why would it be weird"

"Because...i think it's just me, i think it's weird-BUT no in a weird way...i mean like we've known each other for so long and the first night i see you i'm already in your arms-it doesn't feel real" George went on
"And i'm glad it is" He added with a soft sigh

Dream looked at him while handing him his bowl of fruit. "You're really glad that you're here?"
"Yes Dream, why wouldn't i be?" George said while getting up from his seat and hugging Dream
"I'm glad you're here to Georgie"

After Breakfast they sat on the couch, they had nothing planned today since Sapnap left.
Dream plopped down in his usual spot and George walked over and plopped down right next him, places his head on Dreams shoulder. Dream put his arm around George. The two saw on the couch watching tv for the next hour. Dream started dozing off when he realized George had already fallen asleep, he felt bad for waking George up but he didn't want to sleep all day like he has been. He slapped George's face softly till he woke up.
"Oh...sorry"
"Don't apologize" Dream said while placing another kiss on George head.

They decided to go upstairs and play some games before lunch, Dream walked to his room and sat himself in his chair, George followed Dream and stood behind his chair.
"Arent you going to your room to join?" Dream said while turning around in his chair"
"I just want to watch right now"
"No, i want to do something you're involved in as well, i can play video games any other time, what do you want to do?" Dream said while spinning around in his chair.
"I want to go sit in the backyard, the weather is really pretty-it's never like this in the UK" George said
"Deal, let's go" Dream said while pulling George downstairs.

Dreams backyard was a fenced in area but was surrounded by trees. He had a bench swing set up on the porch and they both sat down.
"Do you do this often?" George asked
"Do what?"
"Sit here, and just hangout"
"...Not really-gets boring without someone by your side"
"Why don't you get Sapnap to?"
"Hm, i don't know" Dream said, "...You could join me here more often though..."

"What do you mean Dream?"
"George move on. You can have the bedroom you're staying in now-it's just a spare but can be yo-"

"Dream..."

"George..." Dream said with a frown

"Do you really want me to move in?". Dream nodded and kissed his cheek. "Please"

"...Let me-let me think about this okay?" George said while looking into Dreams eyes.
"Take your time George" Dream said calmly.
The two spent the next hour 1/2 sitting on the bench watching the wind blow. Dream looked over at George-they held eye context for a few moments before Dream moved in. He went for a kiss, George didn't pull away so Dream kept going on.
We kissed
we finally kissed
Dream pulled away and put his hand on George's face "How was that?" Dream said with a chuckle.
"..." George said nothing as he started looking Dream in the eyes again. George went in for another kiss except Dream put both of his hands on George's face this time.

As George pulled away he said "How was that?".
The two chuckled and moved closer to one other and sat wrapped their arms around each other.
Dream rested his head back on on George's head.

"I don't want to move" George said.
"Wh-What? you don't want to move in?" Dream heart just shattered and sunk to his stomach.
"NO! I mean i don't want to move from here...it's too peaceful". Dream let out a shaky sigh and hugged George tighter. "I don't want to move either" He whispered.

George cut loose from Dreams grip and stood up, he held his hand out for Dream to grab. Dream reached out and grabbed George's hand and he yanked. The two went to the couch and got more comfortable.
Dream sat down first and George plopped down next to him and places his head on Dreams chest. They turned on the tv but fell asleep soon after.

This was all Dream wanted, and hopefully what George wanted as well.

When Dream woke up and placed his hand on George head, he was still asleep. Dream placed a kiss on his forehead. He didn't want to wake up George so he laid still and continued watching tv.

When George woke up and didn't sit up. He stayed laying on Dream chest but spoke:
"Good morning Clay"
"George its 6PM"
"WHA-time zones, i forgot-i'm jet lagged"
"It's okay Georgie, you can go back to sleep"
"No" George yawned "It's almost dinner time"

"Sapnaps bringing back food-he went out all day to give us the day to our selves"
"Sapnap...hes so nice but he didn't have to" George said as he lifted his head.
"I know i told him he didn't have to but he insisted"

Sapnap walked through the door, cutting their conversation short.
"Foods here-Oh hey you guys are down here"
George quickly gets off of Dreams chest, hoping Sapnap didn't see, Dream looked at George with confusion.
"Sorry i guess i'm not used to...us..yet" George whispered to Dream. Dream frowned.

The two walked over to the table and talked to Sapnap while they ate dinner.
"We basically sat down all day" Dream said to Sapnap
"Well did you guys have fun?"
"Yeah" George said as he stuffed his face.
"What did you do today Sap?" Dream asked
"I went to the gym and walked around town for a while, it was actually relaxing...so i guess we all had a relaxing day" Sapnap chuckled.

Once they finished dinner, Sapnap grabbed Patches and went to his room to play some games.
"He likes my cat more than me" Dream said the George.
"Don't worry i like you more than your cat...not by much but"
Dream chuckled and pulled George in for another kiss. The two blushed and went upstairs.
"Are you still tired George?" Dream said.
"Extremely"
"Then come here". Dream signaled for George to come lay next to him.

George walked up the bed and got back into the same way they fell asleep last night.
"Goodnight Clay" George said.
"Goodnight...Georgie" Dream whispered.

Sorry this chapter took awhile. One more chapter and the stories over :(
1313 words