Goth Tiddies (Goth Kid Foursome)

Something I thought up last night, enjoy. Probably my longest smut one-shot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra, Cyclops, Hanzou, and Alucard decided to go to the beach for the summer,  It wasn't often they got to go places together, but they settled on the beach since it was so warm and nobody else was there. 

The boys jumped in the water, enjoying it, but Cassandra just sat on the boardwalk, watching them.

"Oi Cass, get in!" Cyclops shouted, gesturing over to her. "You're usually the first one in," Hanzou chimed in.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit.." She mumbled

"So? Get naked. No one cares about your body. And your still an A cup, right?" Alucard said

"If you say so.." Cassandra took off her black jean shorts and panties, then taking off her chest binder and shirt. The goth girl always wore a binder since she had moved up from an AA to a C cup and didn't want her friends noticing, and also because she thought having a flat chest was pretty. 

Cassandra got in the water, hissing under her breath from the coldness.

The boys gawked at her "What?". They all leaned in closer to her, looking at her from head to toe.

"Your boobs got bigger.." Hanzou blushed 

"Your ass too." Alucard replied

"Come on guys, that's enough." She was flustered by these words, especially since she only thought of them as friends. She then felt a feeling in between her legs. Cyclops was already touching her down there.

"Get out of there, nastyass!" She pushed his fingers away.

"You're no fun," He scoffed

"What is with you guys honestly, horny bastards.." She mumbled. 

"Well you are kind of hot.." Alucard said

"Can I pretty please touch your boobs?" Hanzou asked sheepishly "Me too." Alucard chimed in.

"Ok, fine.." Cassandra sat down on a large flat piece of beachrock, letting the both of them touch and fondle her breasts however they'd like. Hanzou seemed to touch them with a weird kind of innocence, complimenting how soft and bouncy they were but the other squeezed them and teased her nipples.

The goth girl whimpered under her breath, arching her back. She noticed a head pop up inbetween her legs, it was Cyclops. He winked at her before going down on her vagina and sucking on her sweet spot, causing her moans to be more audible as he licked her hymen. 

"Cy, were deadass gonna do this?" Alucard asked, alarmed by what the goth male was doing. "Hell yeah, i've been waiting to do this pretty pussy for some time now anyways" He smirked

"I get dibs on her ass, what about you Hanzou?"

"Definitely mouth."

"Wait I never said-" She stopped herself mid-sentance as the boys took off their swim shorts, revealing 3 long members just waiting to get to please themselves with Cassandras body. 

They positoned her in doggystyle position, Cyclops went under her and inserted himself into he while Alucard was in the back, fucking her in the ass already. Tears welled up in Cassandras eyes as they fucked her, they weren't even doing much but they'd already made her a moaning mess.

Just then, Hanzou stuck his 5 incher in her mouth, muffling her moans and giving him immense pleasure.

Both Alucard and Cyclops began to fuck her viciously, they were like railguns shooting at their target except their target was a big tiddy goth gf. Even though her moans were muffled, Cassandra was still loud and was feeling so much pleasure she couldn't take it anymore. 

"She sure is loud. Cass sure loves dick." Hanzou chuckled a bit, holding down her head so she could deepthroat him.

"Then lets show her how much we love her then!" Alucard smirked, smacking her ass and fucking her ferociously. Cyclops did the same, thrusting in and out and enjoying himself as he watched her fall to peices from his length.

"Shit, think I might-" The brown-haired boy cut himself off, cumming into Cassandras mouth. Luckily for her, she didn't choke and swallowed it all down.

"Same.." The two of them said, releasing into both holes and pulling out. 

Cassandra quickly put on her undergarments and clothes, a annoyed look on her face. "Never again, never fucking again." She angrily mumbled. 

As the others put on their clothes, they walked with Cassandra back home. "Least it was better than the beach right?" Hanzou smiled. "And besides, don't act like we didn't make you feel good." Alucard said. 

"I guess you're right.." Cassandra admit, walking. "And now that we've all done with you, you're ours now" Cyclops put his hand on her shoulder.

And then, she was theirs.