Sweet Meat (Lemon Demon x Senpai Smut)

Idk just self indulgent bullshit since i haven't update this book in half a month, basically porn without plot njdfcdjfdicfcf

~~~~~~~~

Senpai had never expected to be in this situation, on all fours, ass in the air and his legs spread. Lemon Demon took its long tongue, pushing it into the boys tight asshole.

Senpai moaned at how his tongue licked every surface in him, cleaning the tight walls of his ass. The fat muscle going in and out of the skinny Asian boy. Senpai was gritting his teeth in pleasure, who knows what happened that he'd gotten into this situation. 

"Fuck-" He moaned out. Lemon Demon was turned on by his whines. "Am I making you feel good~" He said, his voice was soothing and low. "H-Hell no! I've been done better.." The bratty twink complained, obviously not wanting to admit his feelings.

"Done better?" The lemon-headed monster blinked. "Then how's this?" Lemon Demon bit his ass, filling Senpais with pure delight. The monster sucked on and bit on his body more and more. 

Senpai loved the pain the monster brought him, his masochistic side was coming out and it showed. After Lemon demon was done, Senpai was covered in his bites, stained red and  hickeys. "You taste so sweet~ I might just have to eat you up.." Lemon Demon remarked.

"Yes.. Please eat me up..." With those words, something was shoved in Senpais ass again. It was hard and slimy, just like his tongue. But it was like a tentacle, a tendril. 

Oh wait. It was his penis.

Lemon Demons dick went in and out of the high schooler, he was enjoying him like a nice hot and ready Dominos pizza. He couldn't resist licking the smaller's face, still enjoying that taste. From his tummy, to his nose, to his waste. The monster was infatuated with the boy. 

Senpais moans were out of control, he felt precum creeping out of his member. Lemon Demons member was going in and out of his tight little boypussy, the motion was repetative. Senpai loved every time he went out, just to pump back in and blow his back out again and again and again.

The strawberry blonde just couldn't control himself anymore, his moans were becoming more and more erratic, eventually leading to him cumming all over the floor. He felt so good, heavy breathes coming from him.

Lemon Demon felt himself release, Senpai feeling ever so wonderful feeling the tallers slick flowing through him.

LD took himself out of the blonde, watching him twitch in pleasure, an ahegao face plastered on his face. "Lets do this again sometime, Sweet Meat~"