Lemon Demon x male!reader smut (Requested)

Requested by @VillianDeku7, I had too much fun writing this-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N had heard the rumors. The demon on the spooky house on the hill. Its face yellow and swollen like a lemon, its teeth stained presumably by another's blood, and its beady eyes. Word around town was you'd barely have time to think, when you stepped into that house you'd be knocked down, and eaten by said monster. Details on how it would eat you would be too graphic too even say.

He never believed it, and just treated it as another rumor spread around the playground but today they'd been dared to do it by some friends. He never liked to look like a scaredy-cat in front of his friends so he decided to do it. And they told you to do it at night, of all times. 

Then, Y/N had finally made it to the house, he'd knocked on the door a few times, but of course, there was no answer. "Hello?" He said, opening the creaky door. We walked in, instantly noticing the awful, overwhelming stench of what seemed to be blood and something cooking. 

They had shut the door behind them, walking in further and seeing a small kitchenette set up, with a pot over the stove. That's where the smell was coming from. He opened the pot up, and dear God he wished he could throw his eyes away. 

Someone's intestines were cooking in the pot. And it wasn't an animals intestines, it was too long. That's where the stench of blood was coming from.

Y/N stepped back in a panic only to be pinned down to the floor by a familiar creature. Lemon Demon. "Let me go!" He yelled, only to be met with the thing licking his face with its long and slender tongue. "Such a tasty little thing~" It had a horrifying toothy smile.

His mind was racing, the rumors were true, he was gonna get eaten, he wouldn't be able to see his friends or family again. In a panic, he kicked off the demon, trying to run for the door.

It pounced at him, grabbing Y/N's neck. "Hm, trying to run away now, are we? Is it because I didn't ask you if I could eat up your pretty little face?" Its grip tightened on Y/N's neck. "Give me an answer."

"Ok, ok, fine! Just don't kill me!" He complied and begged. "Never, you're too good to kill~ Now take off your pants."

He sat down on the floor, taking it off for the monster. Even though the thought of him getting killed in cold blood was eating away at his mind, he still thought that if he did whatever Lemon Demon said, he'd make it out alive. 

"Underwear too. I will rip your face off, slut."

It was the first time Y/N had been called that word. A "slut" of all words. He then took off his underwear, and the monster was drooling at his nether regions. Lemon Demon had already gotten a peek at his dick.

It violently pinned Y/N down to the floor again, being choked, but not hard enough to make him pass out. Lemon Demon spread his legs, taking its long tongue and licking his penis. Y/N immediately arched up, and he'd only licked him once.

"So sensitive, I think I like you~"

He blushed at his comment. Then it began to wrap its tongue around his dick, jerking Y/N off. He wasn't even doing much, and the demon had Y/N a moaning mess. "Please- Don't stop!" He moaned out, and that gave Lemon Demon a sadistic grin, as he started to jerk him off faster, making them instantly cum. Y/N almost collapsed before the monster looked at them again, drooling.

"We aren't done yet~" He purred, its spit landing on Y/N's face. It began to start licking all over his body, presumably tasting him. It was odd how Y/N had gotten a hard-on from this. It coated Y/N in its saliva, Lemon Demon's course tongue licked his face several times, as that was the best part for him. 

It leaned in further, starting to suck on Y/N's skin, and then biting into it without even saying a word. Y/N squealed, tears pricking his eyes, but it still filled him with pleasure. He was lucky the monster didn't even break his skin. It bit on his once clear skin more and more, red marks in there places. 

"Please.. Do more.." Y/N begged. "As you wish." The other replied

It spread his legs again, and before Y/N knew it, he had the demon tendril-like dick in him. It hurt like hell, and he was already crying. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is my little sweet meat hurt?~" He purred, hands ghosting on Y/N's face.

He couldn't help but blush, and he'd only known this thing for an hour. "N-No.." Lemon Demon nodded its lemon-shaped head and began to thrust in and out of them violently, pain and pleasure overflowed in the boys anus, and tears were coming out of his eyes more and more. Its not like he didn't like it, it was just so big.

They'd changed position, and he'd been fucked so hard and good he'd forgotten that he was ever scared of the other. 

"Does my little slut want to feel even better than before?" He asked "Yes!" Y/N yelped

Y/N was then filled with the monsters slick, his ever so white cum was pouring down his prostate, making Y/N moan out with pleasure. and then it pulled out

He was collapsed on the floor, his ass dripping with cum and he was covered in wounds, marinating in the spit of a demon. Lemon Demon picked up the limp boy and helped him put on his clothes.

"Come over tomorrow, we can have more fun~"

"S-sure.." He said, before passing out from all the pleasure.