Deimos x Sanford Smut (Requested)

Requested by pcD0yleinc

Sorry if its short, enjoy!

------------------------------------

It was a normal day in, the sky was blood red and Deimos and Sanford were chilling in the the front of their pickup truck.

The day went slow, and was pretty gloomy, just 2 boyfriends chilling and minding their own business. There hadn't been much fighting, murder, or anything. The people of Nevada had been living happily. The Auditor was gone and all was at peace. And that gave Deimos an idea. 

The smaller looked over at the bigger. "Yo, Sanford. So y'know how we and Hank fucked the Auditor's shit up?" He said "Yeah?" 

"We didn't celebrate it, and what other time than now, eh?"

"Celebrate? Whad'ya mean-" Deimos cut Sanford off "This is what I mean, babe." He purred, his hand moving down into his pants, beginning to lightly stroke his member through his pants. Sanford didn't even stop Deimos, and began to groan as Deimos did as he pleased.

Deimos pulled his foreskin back and forth, his hands doing wonders on the other. Hands clasped on the other males cock, he went to town on him, going faster and faster. And then, finally came into Deimos hands.

He licked it up happily, then he proceeded to get some lube from the glove compartment and threw it to the other. "Wanna fuck?" He smirked "Hell yeah," Sanford replied.

In only a few seconds, both of their clothes were off, Sanford applying lube on himself. The taller pulled Deimos onto his lap, the other positioning himself towards Sanford's hard cock. "A-ah~" Deimos moaned out, feeling Sanford's hard member slide in him with ease. "Tell me when it's ok to move." The smaller nodded, the other pumping in out of Deimos.

"Fuck- Sanford please!~" He moaned again, Sanford only increasing his speed. He just loved to see his tiny boyfriend absolutely lose himself. "Babe! Please- A-anh~" Sanford gripped onto Deimos' chest, whispering into his ear "You're such a slut, aren't you, bunny boy?" Deimos got even more aroused by the nickname, his dick already had precum creeping out. 

Sanford switched positions, fucking him doggystyle. Deimos' moans were only getting louder and louder, they were lucky no one heard.

"San... don't stop...-" 

"Such a dumb slut~ You think i'd ever stop?" At that point, he was already balls-deep, going at an alarming pace, just about to bust his load into his lover. "S-SANFORD- I'M CLOSE!" Deimos almost screamed.

And then, both of them came. His cum going into Deimos' tight prostate, his white streaks dripping out of him.

Both of them collapsed from pure pleasure. Deimos fell on Sanford's chest. "Love you.." He weakly said. 

"Hey guys I got gas-" Hank stopped himself as he looked in the car window, seeing them both naked and collapsed. "Goddamn homosexuals."