Auditor x Male!Reader Smut (Requested) (REUPLOAD LMAO)

Requested by W0rmdump

Sorry for the hold up on this one!! 

ALSO IM SORRY I HAD TO REUPLAOD THIS ONE I WAS WRITING AN AGOTI AND TABI FIC ON ONE TAB AND I GOT THEM MIXED UP FUCK ME IN THE BUTT

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was bolting down the hallway, how in the world were they late for another meeting again?! And the Auditor was hosting it, too. He hoped to God he didn't get slaughtered by him, especially since he respected him so much. They couldn't even get started because Y/N had the papers the Auditor needed! It was a new way to try and kill Hank, and they desperately needed this to work.

Y/N was fumbling with papers in his hands, slamming open the door and looking at the long table with his boss waiting for him. Oh god, oh shit, oh fuck, he'd missed it.

"I-I'm s-so sorry! I didn't even r-realize the time and-"

"Shut up, come over here." The Auditor cut him off. The nervous Grunt nervously shuffled over to him, the Auditor snatching his papers out of his hands. "You missed it, you bumbling idiot. I'm going to make this very clear. If you value your job, come on time. I don't have time for your excuses nor does anyone else, pay fucking attention next time." He growled, their red eyes narrowing, stabbing Y/N in the chest with fear.

But in the back of his mind, being talked down to by his superior felt so damn good. Feeling so small under him almost made his heart flutter, and his pants too. Y/N played with their tie, trying to drive attention away from his boner.

"I-I completely understand, sir.." They gave a nervous smile, but it was already too late. Auditor looked down, looking at their pronounced pants. "I should be on my way now..!" They said, but the black figure stopped him in his tracks. "Y/N, no you're not." He growled, putting a hand on his dick, beginning to rub it through his pants. "Be a good little grunt and lock the door,"

Y/N gulped, knowing what would come next. "Y-Yes sir!" He spat out, quickly locking the door and then facing their boss again. "Sit on my lap. That's an order, by the way." Y/N's heart was beating so fast, he obediently sat on his lap, submitting to whatever the Auditor would do to him. He did have that boner, he deserved this. And getting fucked by his boss was Y/N's dream anyways.

"Take off your pants, hurry up. Don't be useless." Y/N didn't waste any time, pulling down his pants and underwear. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. His dick stood up, almost as if it were waiting for something.

And then, something touched his hard member. It was cold, slippery. It felt odd. The grunt looked down, it was a tentacle. He'd only heard the Auditor used them when he was feeling extra aggressive, so Y/N sure as hell knew what he was in for. Audi used the strange appendage to rub Y/N's cock, from slowly to aggressively. "M-Mister Auditor- Please-!" Letting a needy moan slip out of his mouth. They held him close, not letting them escape as they moaned out. "Mine." He growled in his ears, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.

The repetitive motion continued, The Auditor roughly stroking his cock. It was starting to twitch, Y/N beginning to squirm in his tight grasp. And after a few minutes, he came. A high-pitched moan coming out of Y/N's mouth as white streaks of pleasure shot out of his cock. He immediately covered his mouth, had any of his co-workers heard him.

The Auditor slapped his hands away from their mouth. "What are you covering your mouth for, who cares if anyone hears us? If they do, what the hell would they do anyways?"

"R-Right.." Y/N squeaked, taking down his hands.

"Now, be good and bend over at that table over there, will you?" He commanded, and Y/N obeyed.

The Auditor had him pinned on his back, Y/N feeling his claws grasp his thighs as he let another tentacle-like appendage out, that was in his nether regions, and harshly stuffing it deep inside his prostate. "Mmhn!" Y/N squealed, feeling his as all of his length went inside of him. He barely had time to think before he started to widely thrust inside of Y/N.

The black-colored Gruts face was merely inches away from Y/N's, letting the waves of euphoria carried through their heated breaths cloud them in a sexy mist that only turned them on more. Y/N was surprisingly flexible in this position, and his legs stood upright as he pounded deep inside of him at a debilitating tempo that only left the smaller grunt screaming even more.

The taller was hissing sweet nothings as he fucked his mate hard and gripped his wrists. He tightened his grip around them, listening to the wet sounds coming from his hard thrusts the tentacle going in and out of Y/N's boypussy. It only turned him on more as those inner walls tightened around his length again, giving him the courage to make this the best sex the both of them have ever endured. And to believe this only started because Y/N got a boner.

Auditor let go of Y/N's wrists and snaked his hands behind his back, not stopping his aggressive ramming even for a brief moment. The taller picked up his pace while his heavy panting could be heard in conjunction to the smaller grunts cries of ecstasy. Y/N hugged back, his eyes blurred from the tears of extreme pleasure he cried prior to the intercourse. He could feel the Auditors left cheek nuzzle against his face as they clawed against each other's clothes. Thanks to his pliable, clay-soft body, Y/N managed to roll his hips against the ineffable length and wrap his legs around his waist.

His ankles were locked together, with his rolled-down pants providing the support he needed to make it easier for him. The Auditor could feel Y/N pull him closer, almost driving him over the edge as his the strange, phallic tentacle - with the knot included - was balls-deep (If their even were balls) inside of his mate.

"A-Auditor! Slow- Fuck~! Oh God!" He shrieked in bliss, unable to get a full word out anymore. Those hips snapped against him, pushing him closer to the edge every time. Auditor needed to breed. He needed to mate, and he would get what he wanted. He had to do something to Y/N, no matter what it was. Neither of them dreamed about having sex with each other for so long, although now they wished they had.

"God, Y/N, I'm close-" The Auditor groaned, Y/N only responded with a muffled whine, they were on the same page. Both of their cocks were throbbing and twitching uncontrollably, they just couldn't have enough of each other. And after a minute or two, it happened.

The Auditors and Y/N's pure white streaks went on both the floor but into Y/N's ass as well. They both let out moans of pleasure, not able to control the volume their voices. Somebody probably heard them, but who the hell cares?

The Auditor panted, pulling out and leaving him to collapse on the ground. The long tentacle retracted back into his body, the Auditor seeming to absorb all the cum that didn't fit into him.

"T-Thank you, Mister Auditor, sir...~" Y/N babbled in ecstasy "Yeah, Yeah, just don't be late next time."