Deimos x Male!Reader (Requested)

Requested by  @_Em0Dipshat 

Was listening to Two Trucks while writing this dhfdjdcndfji

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deimos dashed through the AAHW headquarters with Y/N, there'd been killing mag agents and running for what felt like hours. They stopped in a room full of weapons, mainly guns, closing the door as more cloned agents ran down the hall looking for them. 

"Ugh, the auditor is so annoying! Cause' of him, we have to do this all the time, I wanna rip that assholes throat out!" Y/N loudly complained. 

"Calm down, sugartits. Just breath," The taller male said to the other, lighting a cigarette. "It's gonna stop, so don't stress" 

"I can't just 'not stress', Dei! Everyday I hope to whatever god up there that I won't die, while everyone else around is me is hurting themselves.." He grumbled. "I swear to god, one of these days I'm just gonna fucking end it all, life has nothing left to offer me." 

 "Wait, I think I've got something to cheer you up, Y/N~" He smirked

"Deimos, what in the world could possibly-" Deimos grabbed Y/N's shoulders, putting his hand down his pants. "W-What are you doing..?" Y/N whimpered, feeling Deimos' hand around his member.

He didn't respond, only increasing his speed on Y/N. He was pulling the foreskin back and forth, teasing his shaft. "Daddy- please!" He moaned out, just on the verge of ejaculating. "That's what I like to hear.." And then he came into Deimos' hand.

The taller pinned up Y/N to the wall "Say, why don't I help you relieve your stress?" He asked, grabbing Y/N's hips. "Yes.. That would be nice.." 

Both of them took off their clothes, Y/N got on their knees, starting to suck off the other. His tongue swirled on his fat cock, he was going back and forth on him, making heat fill up in Deimos' abdomen. "Shit! Y/N.." Deimos pushed their head down on his member, making his gag reflex go off. They didn't even mind it, they liked the feel of being gagged and having his dick all the way down his throat. Y/N grinded Deimos' member against the back of his throat, turned on by the fact he was doing such naughty things to another person. 

"Such a naughty little slut, you must like me don't you? Or is it my cock~" He purred "I dunno, maybe both~" 

Then, Deimos picked the other up, slamming them into a wall, before inserting his un-lubed dick into him. Pain overwhelmed Y/N's tight prostate, but it soon turned to pleasure. "Daddy- ohmygogohmygodohmygod please don't stop.." He moaned out, holding onto the other. The room was starting to fill with their noises, no one even heard them.

They had eventually moved to doggystyle position, pumping in and out of him. "Good boy.." Deimos muttered, slapping his ass. He going balls-deep inside of Y/N's asshole. Eventually the smaller male couldn't take it anyway, just about to cum.

"Daddy please.. Give me all your cum- Make me your slut!" He begged. "Of course~" He licked Y/N's neck, thrusting in as deep as he could giving the submissive boy his hot seed.

He pulled out, Deimos helping the other put their clothes back on. "So, did I make you feel better?" He asked. "Of course.." 

And then they went back to the daily grind of killing grunts and going after the Auditor. I sure hope nobody dies!