Senpai x Top!BF smut (Requested)

Requested by onionn_hoe , enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason, Boyfriend found himself back at a familiar high school, Hating Simulator (if it even was a legitimate school). He did as he pleased and invited himself in, going through the empty hallways and stairwells.

Of course, there was no one there after the whole spirit thing.

Even so, he walked in the classrooms just to see what they looked like, since he never got the chance before.

As he stepped in the door, he saw a familiar strawberry blonde boy, Senpai. Senpai sighed, his face looked shameful, as he mumbled to himself "Look what you've now, Sen. Turning into flesh monsters infront of your fangirls."

He sighed again, before noticing Boyfriend. You- Fucking worm!" He exclaimed, angrily stomping over to the smaller. "Have you come here to mock me?! Make fun of me? Call me a monster?!" The twinkish boy said to him.

"Calm your tits. what the hell is your problem anyway?" Boyfriend scoffed. "I just wanted to visit."

"What's my problem? You made me look like a fool!" The melodramatic high school boy complained. "You know what? I can get rid of you right here, right now. No ones here, I don't fucking care anymore."

Senpai grabbed both of Boyfriends arms, and it ended up in them wrestling in the classroom, knocking over several desks and chairs.

Of course, with Senpai being a skinny Asian boy, he didn't win the fight as Boyfriend smashed him up against the classroom walls, kicking him the balls, making a moan erupt out of the others mouth.

"What the hell?" The blue haired boy became startled by the noise that came out of Senpais mouth. "Do that again, you ugly worm..." He growled.

"I- Why the hell would I do that- I have a girlfriend you creepy motherfucker!" He yelled at Senpai. He retaliated and pushed Boyfriend onto him, making his leg go in Senpais crotch again.

The both of them were looking at each other face to face, blushing. "Ok, we can do this, but don't tell anyone." Boyfriend sighed and Senpai nodded

"Stomp on them, please.." Boyfriend obliged and kicked Senpai in the balls around 3 times, making twink moans come out of his mouth before he came in his pants.

"Looks like someone made a mess~" BF teased him, pulling down his pants to reveal a 4 inch penis. "Small package you got here." He smirked "S-Shut the fuck up.."

"Hey, it ain't my fault you got a baby dick!" He replied before sucking his dick, resulting in more moans erupting from the other. It was quite the sight to see Senpai lose himself.

Boyfriend swirled his tongue around his member, licking every surface as he let all of it fall into his mouth. Senpai pushes the others head down, giving him even more pleasure.

"Mmmhm! Boyfriend please-" He moaned out before cumming down boyfriends throat.

He choked on it a bit, and it tasted oddly sweet. He didn't mind it before he pulled down his pants, making Senpai see his 8-inch dong.

He bent Senpai over on a table and teased Senpais hole with his cock. "Tell me how much you want it."

"N-No! You can't make me!" The bratty male complained. "You're the one who wanted to do this, so beg you little bitch!" Boyfriend barked, slapping Senpais ass.

"Put it in me.." He said low. "Hm? I can't hear you." Boyfriend was obviously trying to embarrass the other "Ugh, fuck! Put your cock in me and fuck me till my ass breaks, I wanna feel your hot sticky cum inside me!" Senpai begged, tears beginning to form in his eyes as he was beginning to feel humiliated at the words coming out of his mouth.

"Good boy." BF said before ramming himself into Senpais asshole, both of them moaning from the sheer pleasure, but Senpais moans were much louder of course.

Boyfriends thrusts were fast, wet slapping was heard as his balls slapped against Senpais ass.

The strawberry blonde boy felt his stomach coil every time BF thrusted in and out of him, slutty moans leaving his mouth.

Boyfriend began to touch Senpais G-Spot, making him moan even more than before. "Hm, you like that huh?"

"Yes!" Senpai moaned out, just before BF grabbed his dick and began to jerk him off.

That completely overrided Senpai, overstimulating him greatly to to the point he was screaming in pleasure.

"Oh god Boyfriend- Please go slower!" He managed to get out before cumming all over the floor, and then BF finally came in his asshole, sticky and hot cum flowing through him.

"We will never speak of this again." Senpai grumbled, buttoning up his shirt and pulling up his pants "Don't act like you didn't like it sen-bitch," Boyfriend teased.

"Ok, maybe a little bit."