Keith's Fangirl (Sky Oneshot)

Requested by @-GrungeTeen-

Honestly had a lot of fun writing this one ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why or when it started, but I've developed a strange power. I can manifest anything I desire. My whole life I've wanted only one thing, Keith. He is my one true love. I even dyed my hair blue and got some clothes to match him. Keith is the only one that matters to me. 

 I'm only 12 and he's 19, but who cares. With this new power, anything is possible!

As I was testing my manifest, I created a white void of some sort, and I can bend it to my will. I can live here if I wanted, I didn't know what I was gonna use it for until today. I'm aiming for the impossible, I'm gonna use my manifest to bring him here with me!

I focused and when I opened my eyes I saw blue hair and a red cap. It was him, my one true love! But something was...off. He had a girl with long pretty auburn hair. Could it be his girlfriend?

I wasted no time and challenged him to a singing battle, which is one of the many things he loved. Of course I didn't beat him the first time, I let him win of course, because I'm a good wife for my soon to be husband. 

Then he beat me again, again, again and again. Why is he so persistent to have this slut as a girlfriend? Am I not good enough!? Of course I am. 

And then he beat me again. I couldn't take it anymore and did something I regret. 

I crucified his girlfriend and unleashed my true power, my eyes were red burning with rage. That bitch had the audacity to tell me to "switch to danganronpa". Who does she think she is? I'll have  Keith, no matter what. No matter who I have to kill or hurt or wrong. 

He will be mine.