The First Show

You typed on your computer, sending business emails to Jayce, as the bus headed for it's destination. The first show of the tour.

The girls will need to do mic checks, a quick interview or two, and then you would have an hour to rest before the show. It didn't sound like a lot, but you had to make sure everything was good beyond that.

Lights, sounds, that kind of stuff.

Akali: Mr. Y/N!

You looked up from your laptop before you looked behind you. Akali was in her bunk with one ear bud in her ear with her tablet playing a movie. You had no idea which one, though.

Akali: Come cuddle.

You raised a brow.

Y/N: Uh, no. I'm busy. Besides, there's no way these bunks are big enough for two people.

Eve poked her head out from her bunk and smirked teasingly.

Eve: We won't know if you don't try.

You looked at her unamused.

Y/N: Then cuddle with each other.

Akali and Eve looked at each other from across the way. They then turned back to you. Akali pouted.

Akali: But, I want to cuddle with you.

Y/N: Kali....

Akali: Why don't you love me?!

Was she's seriously throwing a fit right now? Eve just rolled her eyes and hopped down from her bed. While you watched Akali go on a rant about how you don't love her, Eve took her seat.

On your lap.

You felt your cheeks go red as she wrapped her arms around your neck and looked at your computer.

Eve: What are you busy with? Talking to our new boss?

Akali looked at her with her mouth open before she started to glare.

Ahri and Kai'sa just looked at you both from the sitting area.

Ahri: They really don't care that we're right here.

Kai'sa: They don't. Speaking of which, where is Jinx?

They looked over at the bunks and found an arm sticking out of the bottom bunk. A tattooed arm.

Ahri: Hey, Y/N?

You looked over to the two.

Ahri: How come you never got a tattoo?

You looked at her confused.

Y/N: I did.

The girls all suddenly looked at your surpised. Eve got off your lap and you pulled up your shirt to show a tattoo on your rib.

Villain

Ahri: How have I never noticed that before?

Because I just added it in, Ahri. I can do that. I don't give a fuck.

Y/N: It was cause I lost a stupid bet against a friend.

Kai'sa: What does it mean? Why are you a Villain?

You smiled.

Y/N: It was my field name. Villain 1-4.

Eve: Villain? Sounds dangerous~

Akali: Well, yeah. He's a highly trained military dude. I bet he can kill a dude with his thumb.

The girls all looked at you. You crossed your arms offended. But you shrugged.