Chibi Shorts #1

Y/N is working on his computer when Jinx walks up to him. They look at each other for a moment before Jinx slaps his head, closes his laptop, and farts. She then walks away.

Jinx: Love you.

Y/N flips her off.

(Chibi Y/N and Jinx playing pranks on each other)
----------------
Ahri and Akali are sitting in a booth with sunglasses. Overhead is a banner that reads "Slept With Y/N Club."

Kai'sa and Eve are sitting in a separate booth that reads "Trying Their Best."

Jinx walks in and sits in a third booth. It reads "Not Interested."

Y/N, meanwhile, is standing under a banner that reads "Best Manager."

(Chibi Kai'sa and Eve trying to leave their booth but Jinx keeps pushing them back with a stick)
-----------
Totoro is sitting on the couch when Y/N and Ahri walk in. They sit down and looked at the cat in the middle. They then look at each other.

Y/N: Come here, Totoro. Come to dad.

Ahri: <Come to mama, baby~ Totoro, sweet fluffy baby~>

The cat looks at them both as they try to call him over.

Totoro: <Meow>

He walks over to Y/N who cheers while Ahri sits there in shock.

Ahri: Why?

Y/N: Cause I clean his litter box!

(Chibi Y/N and Ahri playing with Totoro)
--------------
Jinx is sitting at the poker table with Ezreal and Graves. Daren walks in and notices that everyone is tense and focused.

The three looked at each other before Jinx lifts her head.

Jinx: Got any threes?

Ezreal and Graves throw down their cards as Jinx laughs and pulls the chips towards her.

(Chibi Joint Unit playing Uno)
-------------
Y/N walks into his home and let's out a relaxed sigh. He hears small footsteps echo through the hall before a young girl reaches him and hugs his leg.

Girl: Papa!

Y/N smiles as he kneels down and picks his daughter up. He holds her in one arm as another figure emerges around the corner.

Rell: Look who's finally home.

Y/N: Sorry. You know how Ahri is when it comes to recording.

Rell walks over and kisses Y/N's cheek.

Rell: I know. Dinner is almost done. Gwen, why don't you show papa what you made at school today?

Gwen nods and Y/N sets her down. Gwen hurries to the living room, but Y/N stops his wife. He pulls her close and kisses her.

Y/N: I've been waiting to do that all day.

Jinx: Y/N!

Y/N wakes up on the tour bus and finds his friend looking at him.

Jinx: We're here.

Y/N nods and gets out if his bunk. Jinx notices something and laughs.

Jinx: Dude, are you crying?

Y/N raises a hand to his cheek and finds that he is. He wipes his tears away and smiles.

Y/N: Nah. Just sweaty. Let's go.

Y/N and Jinx get their things and head off the bus.

(Chibi Y/N enjoying his life with his wife and child)