The Survivors

You cracked your knuckles which made Jinx wince.

Jinx: Dude. Stop.

You looked her dead in the eyes, and did it again. She threw her empty water bottle at you but you smacked it away which caused it to hit Mini Eve. She turned to you and squeaked angerly.

Ahri: Oh, poor baby.

She picked the Guinea Pig up and held it carefully as it glared at you.

It was just a water bottle.

You were all on the bus on your way to the next stop of the tour. It had been nearly a week since Jinx laid into the girls, but things were relatively back to normal.

Granted, the girls were now slightly more distant towards you. But, in a good way. They weren't trying to get in your pants anymore. Or, at least it didn't seem like it.

You looked over at the whiteboard Jinx had installed on the bus. And by installed I mean she just used a bunch of duct tape.

Next stop was Demacia City. It had been ages since you were last there.

Akali: So, Mr. Y/N, Ms. Jinx, you guys have been to Demacia City before, right. During the attack?

You and Jinx looked up at her in surpise. How did she know about that?

Akali must have noticed her slip because she quickly went silent while the others pretended not to hear. They never did tell you that Jayce told them about some of the stuff you did.

Y/N: Yeah. How did you...

Kai'sa Oh, look! We're here!

You looked out the window and sure enough, you were now in Demacia City. The large city was the capital of Demacia itself. The royal family lived here. King Jarvan should be in town, speaking of which.

He was just a kid when you last saw him.

Jinx: You know, Jayce said he had a surpise for us. Didn't say what it was, though.

Y/N: After the tour these girls have had, I say a surpise is welcomed. A good one, I hope.

Jinx just shrugged. The bus drove through the city and you all peeked out the windows. Talk about a warm welcome.

Almost everyone who saw the bus began to cheer as it drove by. Looks like KDA's fan base was large in Demacia City.

Totoro: <Meow>

Y/N: No, the people here are a lot more calm than the people we've met so far. They actually like faunas here.

Ahri: They do?

You nodded.

Y/N: And since it's you, people will definitely love you.

Jinx: As long as we don't end up in a bar brawl, I'm good.
------------
The bus stopped in front of a hotel. However, you had no idea which one it was. Jayce set everything up for Demacia City.

However, when you all stepped off the bus, you realized why.

Eve: This is the Royal Suites.

Kai'sa: Only the guest of the royal family get to stay here. It's the most exclusive hotel in the world!

Akali: Time to fuck it up!

She started to run inside, but you grabbed her hood and lifted her off the ground. She looked at you. She suddenly remembered how strong you actually were. How easy it was for you to lift her up and.....yeah.

Y/N: We're not fucking anything up here. We're guests. Mind your manners, Kali.

You set her back down and she nodded.