The Costumes

The morning after the Movie Night was filled with Kai'sa's waffles and Eve's surprisingly delicious bacon and eggs.

Who knew she could cook?

While you all ate at the table, Eve was scrolling through her phone mindlessly. Suddenly, you noticed her eyes get wide. You set down your fork and looked at her.

Y/N: Uh, everything good over there?

Eve looked around the table to make sure no one was looking before she handed you her phone. You looked at the screen and raised a brow.

It was for a convention. A kind of Comic Con Convention that was being held downtown. Looks like some pretty big names were going to be there as well.

Your eyes then stopped when you reached a name you immediately recognized.

Kayn and Malphite from Odyssey. They were going to be there.

Y/N: Holy shit.

The girls all looked up as you read through the information of the con. It was going on right now.

Eve: We have to go.

Y/N: We totally have to go.

Ahri: Go where?

You and Eve looked up and finally noticed that the others were looking at you. Right. Eve was a closeted nerd. And, the others didn't seem like they would like something like this.

Y/N: Uh....

You and Eve looked at each other. She motioned for you to make an excuse, but you just said the first thing that came to mind.

Y/N: Comic Con.

Eve face palmed while Akali sat up.

Akali: That place with all the cool cosplay and panels?

Kai'sa: They have guests there as well, yes?

You nodded.

Jinx: Yo! We should totally go to that!

This was....surprising. You didn't think everyone would be on board with this.

Ahri: I think I'll pass.

Eve: Kayn and Malphite from Odyssey will be there doing photos and autographs.

Ahri sat up.

Ahri: I'm in!

Everyone looked at her as her cheeks grew red. She cleared her throat and sat back down.

Ahri: I mean....sure. Let's go.

You looked back at the phone and winced when you remembered something.

Y/N: Actually, would you guys really be okay with that? I mean, you'll have to wear disguises all day.

Jinx and Eve both stood up at the same time.

Jinx/Eve: Cosplay!

Everyone then turned to Eve in surpise. She realized what she just said and slowly looked down with hollow eyes.

Eve: Kill me.

Kai'sa: Do you....enjoy that kind of thing?

Ahri: I wouldn't be surpised. You guys should see her room. She has so many nerdy things in there.

Eve looked up with a flustered face.

Eve: Don't tell them that!

Aw. That was actually kind of cute. You just smiled as you rubbed your chin.