The Convention

Uber was a God send. Parking would've been impossible but the wonders of the internet have blessed you once again.

Akali: Woah! That guy's dressed like Saitama! Ah! And she looks like Tifa! No way! They're dressed like Cosmo and Wanda!

Akali was already geeking out at the sight of everyone dressed up. And you haven't even gotten to the entrance yet.

The girls were more comfortable in their outfits while you were just glad it wasn't too hot out. You had only been to a convention once before. But, it seemed pretty neat.

Jinx: Alright, y'all. Keep it moving.

Guy: Yo! Skarlet! That my main bitch!

Jinx: You know it!

You chuckled as you pulled out the tickets on your phone.

Y/N: I'm gonna head over to get the passes.

Eve: I can go with you.

You nodded and left Jinx in charge. You trusted Ahri and Kai'sa, but Akali was just about to jump on some dude dressed like Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

You and Eve made your way through the crowd before you found the booth. Once you handed them your phone for them to scan the tickets, they went back to grab the passes.

Eve: This is really neat.

You looked to her to see that she was just about to burst with joy. She kept looking at all the costumes and props. Looks like she was going to explode at any moment.

She watched as a Joker cosplayer walked by and nearly lost it at the sight of his son dressed as batman.

Eve: Aw~

Y/N: What?

Eve: I want a kid I could dress up.

You smiled a bit. She couldn't have kids. But, adoption was always an option. Still, it was almost sad to see her fond over the kids that were dressed up.

Must remind her of her own childhood. Her brothers did dress up with her on Halloween and whatnot.

The lady came back with the passes and handed them to you. You thanked her and turned back to Eve who was still looking around.

Y/N: Here you go. Special VIP passes.

Eve's eyes went wide when you handed her one of the passes. She looked at it, then at you, and then back at it.

Eve: But isn't this....

Y/N: It'll get us into a bunch of panels, interviews, and stuff like that.

Eve: But aren't these super expensive?

You just shrugged.

Y/N: Might as well go all out, right?

Eve nearly squealed before you noticed someone looking at her. You suddenly worried that someone had recognized her, but you were instead surpised when the couple walked over with their phones out.

Girl: Excuse me?

You and Eve looked at her.

Girl: Could we get a picture? Your costumes are so cool.

You and Eve looked at each other before you shrugged.

Y/N: Sure. Get over here.

Everyone smiled at your joke as the girl got between you and Eve as her friend held up his phone. You all got into poses and he snapped a photo.

Girl: Thank you.

You and Eve just waved at her as she walked away. Eve smiled under her mask.

Eve: I never had someone take a picture with me like that before. They didn't even know I was...you know.