The Next Stop

You laid in your bunk with a groan as you rolled over. Another groan came from another bunk, Kai'sa's, causing a hand to hang off the top.

Why weere you all groaning after a successful show? Because you were all hung over.

Well, not Akali. You all only allowed her two glasses.

Jinx: Are we almost there?

Y/N: I don't know.

Suddenly, the bus came a stop. You all poked your heads out to look ahead. The driver put the bus in park and looked back.

Driver: We're here, folks.

You all gave half hearted cheers before you all hopped out of your bunks.

You had made it to the hotel you would be staying in. The bus was really more or less just to sleep on the way between shows when getting a hotel just wasn't practical. Plus, the girl's wanted to go sight seeing when they could.

You were in High Silvermere. A city you hadn't seen in what felt like ages.

You all struggled to get your bags out of the bus and into the hotel, the girls wearing hats and glasses, but you did it. You made it to your suite.

Ahri: Can I take a <nap>?

Jinx: You slept all night.

Ahri: I just want to take a <nap>.

Jinx: Can you not say nap?

Everyone looked at Ahri. She glared at Jinx.

Ahri: Nup. Nop. <Nap>. I want to take a nop.

She looked down in defeat while you placed a supportive hand on her back. Totoro even gave a loving meow.

Kai'sa: I actually want to go look around the city. I just need some water. A lot of water.

You nodded.

Y/N: I'll go with you. I've been here before so I might be able to show you come cool places.

Jinx: Oh yeah. Garen was from this area, huh? Remember when we all came here for his sister's birthday.

You started to laugh.

Y/N: His mom wanted to kick his ass.

Jinx: But by the end of the night, she loved us. Probably loved Graves a bit too much.

Y/N: Garen wanted to kill him when he found out what happened.

You both laughed at the fond memory while the girls were just left in the dark. You and Jinx looked at the rooms and smiled.

Jinx: Alright. Three rooms again....

Akali: I. Call. Mr. Y/N!

Everyone looked at her as she grabbed both your bag and hers before she walked over to one of the rooms. She threw your stuff inside and closed the door. She then walked back and crossed her arms.

Akali: I actually need my bag.

She turned back around and walked into the room.

Everyone stood there for a moment.

Jinx: Welp. Guess I'm with you, Tiny Dancer.

Kai'sa: Guess so. You don't mind music at night, do you?

Jinx: Not at all.
----------
You walked down the street with Kai'sa, Akali, and Jinx. Totoro was on your shoulder while Mini Eve peeked out of your shirt pocket. She was very persistent in tagging along.