Grim Reaper

from that point on to another it's all mostly a blur" I said looking up at the tall man who was sitting across from me, listening to my story of how I got here. (Obviously in a lot shorter explanation) "Keep going and I'll see what to do with you," He said, with a bit of an annoyed tone. Continuing my story I tried my hardest to remember and explain it in the best way possible. Once everything was clear again, I looked around. We had went from a hallway to a very dark room.

The only noticeable light source was the red glow from my eyes and a campfire across the room. Deleina, Blaze, and Lemon where around the campfire. I tried to get up from the ground but I couldn't, something was stopping me from getting up or moving away from the spot. The smell of citrus stung my nose, it was like I was in a room full of freshly cut oranges.

Usually I don't mind the smell of citrus, but this was different, my nose was stinging really bad and it felt like I couldn't breath even though I could. When I tried to speak all the came out were low growls. Trying to get their attention I made a louder growling sound which made them look over, then they started mumbling things to each other, shaking their heads.

Then Deleina stood up grabbing her really long knife and held it over her shoulder. She walked out of the room shutting the door quietly. From time to Time Blaze and Lemon would look over at me then continue with what they were doing. Blaze then grabbed his two swords and left, after a long time they both came back with small boxes. This process would repeat with different patterns of who would go.

It felt like I was just a object left alone and forgotten about, they never came over here or talked to me. It seemed like I was laying there for weeks, maybe even months. From time to time I would try to get up but failed and also tried to get their attention but they either just looked over than back or not looking at all. I couldn't sleep, I wasn't tired or exhausted, the smell of circus just gets even worse but it might be the reason why I couldn't sleep even if I tried.

Finally after a long while, when I tried to get up again, I was able to kind of get up. When I did my back had hit a chain, it stung my back really bad and I fell back down. Lemon looked over with an intense look on her face, like what I did was about to get me killed. I then tried to crawl out from whatever I was under but my body wouldn't move. It was like there was a force preventing me from going any other way than up. When I tried again the same thing happened, to stung my back really bad and I fell back down.

Something seemed to have taken control of my body because not on my own, I bit a chain that was above me, it stung my mouth really bad but I couldn't let go. I pulled myself up between the two crossed chains above me. My body hurt really bad from being stung and because on how long it's been since I had moved my whole body around. "If you think that would hold me forever, your mistaken," I said but it wasn't really me who said it.

It was a deep echoing voice, like the one that's inside my head everytime I was in that room where I couldn't do anything. Lemon got up and walked over with an intense gaze. "HARLEQUIN, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR F*CKING MONSTER FORM YOU IDIOT." she yelled as she stabbed a sword straight through my stomach and sticking out of my back. I got control back and I didn't know what to do in this situation. She then punched my straight in the nose making me back up a bit. I never saw Lemon so pissed off before.

"This means the last of messing around then?" The deep echoing voice said and then all the scales started to retreat and disappear into thin air along with the goo. She grabbed my wrist and threw me at the ground near the campfire. The sword still piercing threw my body. I noticed that she had a huge scratch starting from her shoulder and going all the way up to the side of her head. Did I do that? Is that why she's so mad at me?

"Harlequin," Blaze said as him and Deleina came back. "uh.. do you need help with that?" He said looking at the sword in my stomach. I looked down to see that it was covered in blood a realized that an actual sword had been stabbed through my body. I ended up fainting and then woke up, surprised I was even still alive. I slowly sat up and saw that my whole upper body was covered in bandages that were soaked in blood. Next to me was an open box full of bloody soaked cloth and bandages, it looked like way to much blood to be lost by a person.

I saw that Blaze had his hands on his head as he paced back and forth talking to Lemon. My wound didn't hurt or anything and I was able to get up, I grabbed my hoodie which was next to the box. It had a hole in it, same with my shirt so I just wrapped my hoodie around my waste and walk over to them. Blaze looked like he was in an upset panic mode. I walked into the light of the campfire and Blaze screamed so loud falling over. "HOLY SH*T I THOUGH YOU WERE DEAD," He screamed staring at me in pure panic.

"I Told You He Wasn't Dead," Lemon said as she was cleaning off the blood from the sword. "Grim will forever miss you on his death list, meaning that you won't die until you infect someone else." She then said. Once Blaze finally calmed down Deleina opened the door "We need to go to the next area, Now, they are already too close." She said and we all quickly packed up are stuff and left. We all ran, not turning into are monster forms, we just ran. Then I finally realized, there was a green line going across the lower parts of the walls on each side.

In the distance e there was something like a barricade with signs sprayed with spray paint on the walls saying "turn back" or "leave while you still can." We didn't stop though, instead we actually jumped over it and kept running. The green line on along the walls had changed to a light blue. "I use to live out here so I'll lead the way in here." Lemon said going in front and making a sharp turn as we followed her. She looked over at me with a smile of both joy and relief and then looked away.

After a while we stopped to take a break and catch are breath until there was a loud crashing sound back where we came from and then a kind of high pitch, echoing roar. "RUN," Lemon yelled as we all started running even faster out of adrenalin as we heard fast, loud foot steps of something big coming are way.  "SHARP TURN INTO THE DOOR TO THE LEFT!!" Lemon yelled as she almost fell turning and opening a door. We all ran inside and there was a huge pool in the hallway that took up the whole floor for what seemed like miles.

Lemon grabbed my arm and all four of us went onto a platform in the middle of the water. The water was up to our wastes but at least there was a platform at all. You couldn't even see the bottom of the pool. "Be careful to not fall," Deleina said as we slowed down and continued to walk. "No sh*t," Blaze said as he was holding his swords on his shoulder. There was another loud crash but this time it came from behind us followed by the same kinda high pitch roar. 

I looked behind us and there was a big black and purple scaly monster that looked like a raptor from Drastic World or something. It paused for a moment to balance itself and then took a few steps forward but then a group of five grey monsters climbed up the platform and stared at the big raptor monster, growling and hissing at it. Some had shark like tails, and some had normal fish tails with fins. I turned back around and focused on getting away from with with the others.

Once we got a good distance away to the point where we couldn't hear or see them I could tell we all wanted to sit down and take a break but that wasn't going to happen. The water monsters were under us swimming together in large and small groups spinning and circling under us, seemingly as I'd they were happy. "These monsters seem quit happy to see the prince," Blaze said as he looked down at them.

From time to time the water monsters would go up to the surface then go back down, then up again, then leave to go back down to where they were, still following us. "Come to think of it, where are we actually going?" I asked, still watching the water monsters do small tricks and playing with each other. "Where finding a way out, you could say we're suppose to be the prince escort team or something." Lemon said looking over at me. "So have you ever successfully brought a prince to the exit?"

"No," She said, Turing to face forward. We made confusing random turns and getting a little bit lost but then getting back on track. Finally after even more long confusing paths, we could make out an area off of the water leading to a door to the hallways. "We're almost there, just a little more, then we can take a break," Lemon said as she was about to point but then stopped. We were almost there until the whole platform started to shake, making us stop to get are balance.